Mechanical Questions Thread

"
gibouz wrote:
Hello :)
Can anyone explain me why i don't recover my hp (2951/2961) while leeching ?
https://youtu.be/IEpaCQimdjk if you want to see
thanks

You are taking debuff from Her Embrace. Same goes with Blood Rage. But don't worry. Apparently, it still works with Damage on Full Life gem.
"
jeerinho wrote:
"
gibouz wrote:
Hello :)
Can anyone explain me why i don't recover my hp (2951/2961) while leeching ?
https://youtu.be/IEpaCQimdjk if you want to see
thanks

You are taking debuff from Her Embrace. Same goes with Blood Rage. But don't worry. Apparently, it still works with Damage on Full Life gem.

uh ok, thanks for this ! I was wondering if damage on full life would stil lwork.
Hi, I have a question regarding linking both feeding frenzy and meatshield on skeletons. Since skeletons normally aggro anything in a wide range, would they still for example attack and have a chance to taunt if I a move far away? The only reason I want to link both at same time is for them to give me the feeding frenzy buff and act as a taunt mechanic at the same time againt bosses or when enemies get nar me since you can spawn them anywhere you want it's useful for drawing aggro from you or the rest of your minions and if they die is not a big issue. So my question is if they would still taunt and attack normally if I am far away.
"
Hi, I have a question regarding linking both feeding frenzy and meatshield on skeletons. Since skeletons normally aggro anything in a wide range, would they still for example attack and have a chance to taunt if I a move far away? The only reason I want to link both at same time is for them to give me the feeding frenzy buff and act as a taunt mechanic at the same time againt bosses or when enemies get nar me since you can spawn them anywhere you want it's useful for drawing aggro from you or the rest of your minions and if they die is not a big issue. So my question is if they would still taunt and attack normally if I am far away.

Linking Feeding Frenzy + Meat Shield to any minion will cancel each other out. Whatever their default aggro range is is what they will have, and they will neither be aggressive nor defensive. Everything else the support gems do will remain.

Skeletons already have a further aggro range than FF grants and are naturally aggressive, so even if FF is linked to them they don’t benefit from the increased range stats, thus getting the dash bonus instead. With your setup they will definitely maintain the same range, but I can’t say 100% they will remain aggressive, though I believe they would.

You can also get minions have #% chance to taunt on hit from jewels, saving you an entire support gem. If you link FF to another minion (ie Golem), you still get the full damage bonus to skeletons, only losing the dash mechanic, too saving a support gem.
HI, noticed in Character sheet that movement speed is either bugged visualy or just not working properly or Champion Inspirational Ascendancy dont show up on tooltip
Movespeed shows 38% while it should show 50%
here is why:
Boots: 30% + 5% while having fortify + 3% shield + 12% Inspirational = 50%
I do have Art of Gladiator allocated aswell so there should be no penalty from armour.
if i put plague bearer into crest of desire. will PB get double damage bonus?
Hi! If I anoint an amulet with the Golem Commander passive, and I allocate it in the skill tree as well, do I get +2 Golems or does it not stack?
"
Hi! If I anoint an amulet with the Golem Commander passive, and I allocate it in the skill tree as well, do I get +2 Golems or does it not stack?

Doesn't stack.
Hi i have a question about game mechanics

I need to clarify interactions of flame wall with magma orb.
Lets say i use magma orb with inevitability and cast flame wall near me, so its add damage to projectile. Then it chains will inevitability multiply added damage of flamewall?
Hi,

I was just asking myself if I have both the cluster jewel notable Cult-leader and the notable Spiritual Aid allocated, while also having a herald active.

Will I also gain the 35% increased damage, or is that cluster jewel notable not affected by Spiritual Aid?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info