Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi, @Mark_GGG
Do we have any way to reduce the delay of Voidfletcher void charges generation and/or not consume the charges?
hi i got t3 Apex of Ascension from ancient Vaal Temple of Atzoatl

the other day and i sacrifice unique belt and hoped to get Headhunter

and the result was not HH

and my friend and some people on channel told me that i should

at least get 40~43 item level of unique belt to get headhunter form dat t3 sacrifice room

could u any1 or dev answer my question if the item level of unique belt

matter?

to make sure i need solid answer from dev or the official wiki post or

something because

from i've searched so far the post about this topic is half say it matter

and the other half says it doesn't matter

thank you in advance
@ofdia, at least for orb of chance the very old patch note (1.0.0g) say ilvl does not matter unless you use ilvl lower than the base item initial drop level

"
The Orb of Chance can now generate uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

For Ancient Orb or beast recipe or Temple they never really announce the ilvl of item/beast would limit item pool or not
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Can I block when block animation are playing (stunned) ?
Septic Spells gives 20% chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage. Can I just equip one septic spell jewel and add chance to poison and get spells to poison more often or do I need to stack septic notables to increase that number?

Thank you for your response.
does the quantity and rarity rating of map affects to the drop rating of t2,t3,t4 seeds in sacred grove?
Hello,

How does the ascendancy talent "Blood In The Eyes" and the cluster jewel passive "Compound Injury" work together when I have well over 100% chance to bleed?

Does it require, 1, 2 or 3 hits, to eventuelly get the +50% damage from CI?

1. Hit -> applies bleed, maim and adds +50% bleed damage?

or

1. Hit -> applies bleed and maims, but does not benefit from CI as the enemy was not bleeding and thus was not maimed
2. Hit -> enemy is bleeding and is maimed, now I get +50% bleed damage

Or

1. Hit -> causes bleeding
2. Hit -> maims
3. Hit -> applies +50% bleed damage
Hello,

Had a question about conflicting wording: The Divine Flesh keystone says "All Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield", while the Emperor's Vigilance shield says "Damage from Blocked Hits cannot bypass Energy Shield" and allocates Glancing Blows so all blocked hits will deal damage.

If you have both the shield and the keystone, which interaction takes priority when hit? Thank you!
Hi, I'm playing only standard. Today I found very good helmet on poe.trade with this enchant: "40% increased Tectonic Slam Damage" I believe this is what it looked like before 3.11. (currently enchant is: "Tectonic Slam deals 40% increased Damage") Is this enchant still actual, will it work ? POB says yes but I don't want to waste my exalts to find out for sure.
Please retire poe.trade, their syntax is outdated......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info