Mechanical Questions Thread

Situation :

I have the flask Soul Catcher that says 120 increased damage to vaal skills
and 104 increased crit chance to vaal skills.

I play vaal skeletons,

Normaly flasks don't impact minions but in this case i have a doubt.

There is a unique belt that makes it possible, but this is not what i want to know.

Question :

Does that flask impact de DPS of my vaal skeletons or not ?

Ty very much for you time !
I have a question about Doryani's Prototype chest.

I am wondering if the "Nearby Enemies have Lightning Resistance equal to yours" works with curses like Conductivity when applied to enemies. What I mean is, does the lightning resist get set to equal yours, then the curse is applied to lower it further. Or does it overwrite the curse, and does this also apply when the curse is also an aura?

Also how does exposure work with the chest?

Thanks
"
ekaye wrote:
"
Magebanana wrote:
Can the skill Puncture apply bleeding even if the attack has zero physical damage? It's too expensive to buy all the items I need just to test this :(
My understanding is that a damaging ailment can't apply if it would deal no damage, e.g. if you support Viper Strike with Brutality, it can't generate Virulence for Herald of Agony. You could test it out yourself with those gems.
Tested it. Can't apply poisons with brutality linked.

Okay a little update: It did not cross my mind that I could simply use Hrimsorrow gloves and a Physical to Lightning gem to get 100% elemental conversion. So I went and tested it and Puncture cannot apply bleeding either without physical damage, even when the skill guarantees to do so.

I had this idea to use puncture and the golden rule to make myself bleed for zdps, to get the full benefit from the Red Trail boots. Guess that idea's out of the window now.
Hey there. Some questions regarding "General's Cry"

1) Do the Mirage Warriors benefit from War Bringer (Exerted Attack's deal 50% more Damage)

2) Do the Mirage Warriors benefit from passive tree stuff like "Exerted Attack's deal increased damage"

3) Does the Seismic Cry buff "Exerted Attack's deal 30% more damage" apply to the Mirage Warriors?

4) "On Kill" effects will not trigger if Mirage Warriors kill the enemy. Correct?

5) "On Hit" effects will not trigger if Mirage Warriors hit the enemy. Correct? Or do they trigger for the Mirage Warriors because Victario's Charity f.e. works.

6) Do the Mirage Warriors use all your stats on their attack (buffs, auras, crit chance, ...)
Last edited by against0815 on Jun 30, 2020, 10:25:41 AM
"
against0815 wrote:
Hey there. Some questions regarding "General's Cry"

1&2: yes
3: no
4&5: pretty sure they do not trigger
6: they use your stats similar to totems
The patchnote for the Envy aura change reads "Now grants 75% More Added Chaos Damage to Attacks and Spells", which to me sounds like 75% more chaos damage effectiveness. Got an Envy amulet today and that doesn't seem like the case. Is the buff just 75% more on Envy itself?
I'm curious about the link interaction between Impale Support - Raise Zombies - Summon Phantasm Support.

I understand that Phantasms won't be able to inflict Impale from that support because they cast and don't attack. However, from what I can tell from the Wiki page on Impale, it appears that any subsequent "hits" deal damage equal to 10% of the recorded Impale attack from the Zombies(up to five times by default). Does the hit that results from the Phantasm's physical cast inflict this 10% additional damage equal to what the Zombies Impale was recorded for?

Does Lucky Augments on Harvest roll mods twice and choose the lowest weighting/higher tier or does it roll the mod once and the number value twice?
Hey Mark!

I have been playing Path of Exile for over 2 years now and I have enjoyed every moment.

However, I am confused about new harvest crafting option which is 'augment a new random modifier with lucky values'

My understanding of this was that when the tier of the random modifier gets chosen, it rolls twice and picks the higher tier one. But others think tier is rolled only once and it rolls the value twice inside that tier twice and picks the higher value.

If if is possible to let me know whether I have understood the crafting option correctly, that would be super awesome. If not, well I guess finding out it by myself is always fun too.

Thank you for the help in advance.
lucky value not tier.....

Just the number within the mod get lucky according to the recipe wording....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info