Mechanical Questions Thread

So I used Syntheisier yesterday to craft a Thicket bow each bow had 2 fractures ILvl 73+ with 83 being highest. 1 Fracture on each bow was junk the other was 15% light Radius on each bow. Than I scoured and regaled until each bow had +2 to bow level. My understanding is I had a chance to get + bow level as implicit on the Synth base. Instead it only crafted with 1 Implicit my understanding is it should have had another even if it wasn't the one I wanted

Character Name: Gemtaz

Please Advise
"
rugalb666 wrote:
"
i started playing again after stopping a few leagues ago. atlas has been reset so i started ticking off maps again.

i played an old map, T9 arena, and on boss kill i suddenly got around 70 new maps ticked as completed. Is this meant to happen? why?

Thanks in advance ^_^

It is normal though super confusing
They are changing the Atlas and map every league, when you complete an old version of a map it unlocks current version of lower tier maps

Thankyou! glad to hear its not a bug :)
x
Last edited by Okazan on Jul 17, 2020, 9:48:50 PM
Hi There, is Syndicate bugged?

I ran 8 maps it didnt proc

Now im at quarry it proc but no where to be found?

Please help i bought this prophecy for 40c =(

https://youtu.be/Yo0LHpEHgR0
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
For the last 3 days I have been trying to enchant my gloves with Enchanted Fossil to get the Commandment of Blades. To date, 269 attempts have been made, but the necessary enchantment has not yet appeared. Assuming an equal chance of enchantment, the chance of enchantment commandment of blades on 269 attempts is 448%. Could you clarify, maybe at the moment in the game it is impossible to enchant gloves by enchanting the commandment of blades with the help of enchanted fossil?
currently 300 attempts...
Hello
Last edited by hioma21 on Apr 29, 2019, 10:20:47 PM
Shackles of the Wrecked - Herold of Ice - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains

How exactly will HoI reflect on me, testing it I was being Chilled and Frozen a few times, why, it's not a curse? I am taking "[Deals] (18-308) to (26-462) Cold Damage" myself which I don't understand.
Hello!
Just found this thread and have a couple of questions about the +%increased physical damage +%chance to impale crafted modifier and a general question about impale.

Is the impale chance on this modifier local or global?

If it is local is it to attacks with this weapon or hits with this weapon? (How does it interact with double strike vs cleave?)

Is impale rolled for all multistrike hits as it is for critical strikes?

Thanks in advance.
Hello,i have 1 question.

Do developers plan on making offline mode? Why game require connection,even when i play SSF? Why not for ex. disable ingame chat or ingame friendlist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info