Mechanical Questions Thread

"
lehmmode wrote:
hey folks ,

do shaper mods like "gain % physical damage as lighing/random element" work if i am 100% converted to fire ? ( 50% from chieftain and 50% form avatar of fire )

i have heard in a guide it does work but testing it in path of building just confused me.

it says that

does more damage then

the mace only as 26% extra fire and not even an implicit

the scepter has more % and all kinds of stuff but PoB and tooltip say the mace does more damage

It's because avatar of fire converts damage over to fire. 50% of most other damage types so the sceptre has a total of 47% converted which would be reduced by half. 23.5% effective extra damage. the mace gives you 26% extra fire damage so thats why you would get a bit more damage with the mace, since it's already fire damage.
встретился с ошибкой "вы были отключены поскольку совершали слишком много действий и очень быстро" что это такое? как исправить? раньше все норм было. сегодня же целый день такое две пачки убиваю крашер
Hey, found something confusing: I equipped Gripped Gloves recently, and its implicit doesn't seem to increase my Toxic Rain dps (at least on the tooltip). Toxic Rain has the line "Modifiers to Projectile Damage Increase This Skill's Damage Over Time", and Gripped Gloves' implicit is "#% Increased Projectile damage". Is this intended, a tooltip bug, or a gameplay bug?
Hello,

I've been playing with Scourge arrow since the beggining of this league and I had a a build idea in mind.

I menaged to get a quiver with +1 chain and I noticed that the secondary projectiles, the thorn arrows, are not chaining. Is this intended? Can I have some in depth explanation about the skill mechanics and why arent the secondary projectiles able to chain if the only piercing projectile should be the main one?

Thanks
So, is Consecrated Path working as intended? The hitbox for the skill seems to be a bit wonky to me, sometimes I go around an enemy in circles and not hit them once (with RT on tree), other times it hits them right away. Am I missing something or is this intended?
Smite question:

Is secondary effect of the skill still tagged as "melee"? Can we scale the melee dmg to increase dmg of this lightning things? Which mods affect this secondary effect?
Crafting question.

Does crafting "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" block "Global Critical Strike Multiplier?"
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Crafting question.

Does crafting "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" block "Global Critical Strike Multiplier?"

I checked on poedb.tw to be sure, but it doesn't. The easy reasoning? It's the global multiplier and affects spells. It can hardly be considered an attack mod like that. For the record, the mod has no tags, so it can't be blocked by any fossils either.
Hi all

The enchant of an item, like Geofri's Crest, will be removed if i upgrade for Geofri's Legacy?
Hi i was just wondering if it is intentional that the "Shaped (tier 1-5)" and "Shaped (Tier 1-10)" don't count towards the "Maps augmented with Zana mod" part of the "Complete following maps" Challenge as this is really disheartening for the people like me who almost exclusively run maps with this Zana mod so can't make progression on this challenge thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info