Mechanical Questions Thread

Blade vortex + diamond flask/power charges.
Should i drink diamond flask when casting skill or when it deals damage?
If after casting i gained power charges, do already casted BV gets increased crit?
Does assassin's mark crit chance gets affected by 40% less crit chance and 100% more crit chance multipliers?
Also the thread said that flask effectives affects diamond flask. How exactly?

Damage has range of values. Do all those values have equal chance to get rolled? How does damage get rolled per use/per flat damage source/per type of damage?
Hi so i got 4 questions i hope you can clarify this for me thx

Can the new sword (HiltLess) activate the cast on damage taken gem and all the supports it as?

About Terminus Est it says "gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike" does that count only to the very first hit you do with multistrike or all of it?

A question about critical strike and how it interact with multistrike, if the very first hit is a critical does all the next ones are too?

Does wand modifier (for exemple Tempest Blast or even fusillade) can be applied to skills like blade vortex?
I have a simple question regarding The Taming and Emberwake. Does taming's affix "10% increased damage per freeze/shock/ignite on enemy" means that we'll gain 10% "increased" damage per status ailment per enemy? or do the enemy take 10% increased damage from us per status ailment on them?

Also i've heard that emberwake is currently bugged with taming and that it doesnt currently give bonus for ignite beyond the first stack, is that bug still currently on? If it is when do you reckon will you be able to fix it, is it a priority on next big patch?
Hi, i have something i've been wondering for a while, and i'm kinda lazy to pass 30min auto attacking mobs in dried lake to figure it out

If I have 95% crit chance and use a blasphemy Assassin's Mark, does it allow me to bypass the 95% cap and reach 100% or will it still be caped at 95% chance anyway?

Thanks!
How does Armour and percent physical damage reduction (from endurance charges/chaos golem) work in relation to physical damage taken? Say if you had 45% physical reduction from armour and 45% from other sources for a total of 90%, how does the calculation play out?

(As I seem to notice that you still take a lot of damage from physical damage if you get physical damage reduction, but less if you simply have a ton of armour)
If I use the new Vortex skill linked with rapid decay, and I crit while using the new fated unique Hrimburn (Cold damage can ignite), does the ignite get affected by the increased damage from rapid decay?

I've done some preliminary testing and it seems it doesn't affect duration of the burn, so I'm guessing not the damage either. Can you confirm?
It's damage over time caused by Vortex, so it benefits from DoT modifiers on Vortex.
Ignite is not affected by Skill Duration, is the thing. :)
If I use the new Vortex skill linked with rapid decay, and I crit while using the new fated unique Hrimburn (Cold damage can ignite), does the ignite get affected by the increased damage from rapid decay?

I've done some preliminary testing and it seems it doesn't affect duration of the burn, so I'm guessing not the damage either. Can you confirm?

So the damage from ignite is not affected either, I assume?
"
bartholomewj wrote:

So the damage from ignite is not affected either, I assume?

It is, Ignite is an elemental status effect that deals fire damage over time. Elemental statuses have separate duration (somewhat similar to charges in that regard) so skill duration reduction won't affect it, but it still does damage over time so that part will work.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I have a few questions about how skyforth boots' stun mechanic works, one on heartbound loop and a few on summon skeletons' skeletal mages.

'Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana instead of Life'

Since it says Life, rather than effective maximum life, is it inferred that it is effective maximum mana as well?
- If I were to reserve 99% of my mana, would I be stunned frequently or not?
- How about with blood magic, would that interact with stun the same way CI interacts with stun by considering what my mana would have been, rather than what it is, 0.
- Is there still the 50% chance to not be stunned that comes with having energy shield up? (this one I am sure should still happen because it is separate from the life aspect of the stun mechanic already)

Heartbound Loop
Can the damage it deals cause stun?

Summon Skeletons with Dead Reckoning.
- Does each dead reckoning jewel add one summoned skeleton mage?
- Is the life of each skeleton mage equal to that of the regular summoned skeleton warriors?
- Does army of bones reduce the duration of the skeleton mages?

Thanks
IGN: SirAwesomealot
League: Warbands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info