Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello, Mark,

I wish to inquire about the following.

1) Raider immunity to status effects while phasing. If you have a status effect and then gains phasing, is the status effect supposed to remain? And is burning ground supposed to ignore that immunity?

2) Iceshot converts all physical damage to a cold in a cone behind it. If I have a Phys to Lightning gem, what happens to the lightning damage?
Does unidentified strongboxes gives 30% extra quantity like unidentified maps?
Hi Mark.

I'm currently playing a vortex trapper elementalist and I was trying to proc conflux off kills made by the damage over time component (not the initial hit) as to my knowledge, while kills made by the initial hit would be attributed to the trap, kills made by damage over time effects would be attributed to the player, hence being eligible to proc conflux. However, I have never gotten the conflux buff at all and I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

In the previous league I played a caustic arrow trapper trickster and was able to generate frenzy charges from kills made by the caustic cloud from my ascendancy passive.
Hey Mark. First off I just want to say thanks for answering the years of my questions I've been asking in PMs over the years. You've helped me out in my theorycrafting on numerous occasions and I'm thankful for that. It's cool to see this thread become a thing.

So I have a few questions once again. Sorry if they've been asked already, I just can't find the answers anywhere at the moment.

1) Does Projectile Weakness' "increased damage taken from projectiles" increase the damage taken from certain projectile explosions with hits, such as Molten Strike's and Blast Rain's area of effect explosions?

2) What is the base mine arming time?

3) Are there any timed animations or delays between, before, or after mine laying, mine arming, and mine skill cast? I mean just for the mine itself, not including the character animations, and not including the detonation time as it is instant with Volatile Mines.

4) Does the "more damage per repeat" of Fire Nova Mines stack additive or multiplicative on the second and subsequent repeats? Someone tried telling me it's the latter and were given staff member confirmation of it but I doubt it.

Thanks in advance once again.
same name in-game
Can you provide an updated list of AOE skills base radius? The Wiki information is currently out-of-date and I would love to update that section, as I reference it frequently.

Thanks!
Will there ever be proper controller support or a console version of Path of Exile. I love this game but I have problems playing the game for more than an hour or two as resting my arms on my desk make my arms hurt. There are ways to add controller support using 3rd party programs but it is clunky and difficult to use.

Using analogs for movement instead of clicking to move, hot keying skills to a few buttons and using a button as a modifier could make it possible to play the game as usual. Example square triangle circle for first 3 skills on playstation controller, and L1 for example as a modifier to enable these 3 buttons to use the next 3 skills. There could be limiting factors like instead of clicking enemies, skills will just go in the direction you are facing.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
How do attack totems factor in damage auras? I've noticed that siege ballista seems to increase it's damage as long as you yourself are affected by the aura, but I've also noticed that it doesn't seem to show that it's affected by auras (no circle thing at the bottom of the totem). Does it double dip, is it completely unaffected by auras of any type, or is it only affected by damage auras (or effects, such as heralds) if you yourself are affected by them?

Thanks!
Hi Mark, I had a couple curiosities about Evasion's entropy system.

First, how does it interact with reflect. I would think that since you are using your own chance to hit vs your own chance to evade it would add that amount to the stack.

Second, is the 5% minimum chance to hit absolute? Meaning, things like Blind and Enfeeble when hits are calculated on the entropy stack can't reduce the number less than 5% - I.E is there only a 20 hit limit to evasion? Some times it feels like a lot more.
1.- Does tooltip's DPS consider the DoT of skills?
2.- If I had a skill with a chance to bleed or poison effect on it (like reave), would a Rapid Decay gem affect the DoT of that bleed/poison or does it just work with skills that do direct DoT like Contagion?

does the plaza map boss immune to curse while I use cospri's will or is she hex proof and it's not listed?

and I took a video of double boss, it seems like the is almost no DoT, and I do alot of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVNKsWtqrw&feature=youtu.be

GGG, can u tell us plz? the is no info about the goddess in the poe wiki.

ty
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info