Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mechanical Questions Thread

"
hesz wrote:
Iron grip says that the strength bonus to physical damage applies to projectiles. Does that mean that it grants projectile damage, or physical projectile damage?

I does exactly what it says: Projectile Attacks gain increased Physical Damage from Strength.
IGN: Freeeeez | /u/Freeeeez
Hi guys, so I was just theorycrafting a passive tree for the Dancing Dervish new unique two-handed sword and I think I came up with the best tree for it possibly but need some technical questions answered about the weapon and the minion so here they are listed below, (DD minion=Dancing Dervish minion):

Can I swap weapon slots after DD activated and usethe other weapon slots?

Is DD minion affected by minion passives such as minion damage/resists?

Does the DD minion count as a spell like golems are? Golems have a "Spell" tag but what about the minion?

Do two-handed general damage and two-handed sword damage nodes scale the minions damage as well as nodes that scale minion damage?

Is the DD minions base damage the DD swords damage or does it have its own base damage?

Thanks for the help!
Is the Emberwake Ring's ability to stack burning interacting with the skill on spell totems?
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
I just have a question regarding the Elementalist's one passive "Mastermind of discord". Does that work with stuff like the labyrinth glove enchant skills like the skills that get cast on kill?
Rise, for nefarious purposes!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Fated Connections
You will create a fully-linked six-socket item using only Jeweller's Orbs.

I understand i need to use Jeweller's Orbs to make a six link, but it does not say i cannot use master to do that, i used master's crafting mechanism to make a six socket armour and it did not make a six linked item.
I got a question, because i dont know if its a bug or some kind of mechanic im overlooking. If i do Atziri i get a strange reflect at Atziri herself.

The character is normally using tornadoshot, but for the Atziri fight itself i swap to Barrage. This obviously to prevent the reflect-damage from the split-phases because of the arrows spreading with tornadoshot.

But after the split phases i receive reflect damage if i shoot barrages at atziri herself (NOT on the split-phases!). Is this normal?

Maybe something to mention, the character uses reach of the council bow and vulnerability-on-hit gloves (corrupted).
The character im using is RipTheDaddy which can be found in my profile.

Does Beacon of Corruption scale with Increased Chaos Damage or Increased DoT nodes?
Last edited by larrybagina on Jun 28, 2016, 12:18:13 AM
Question about reflect: that effect have a radius?

I play a ranger on this league after obtain Reach of The Council, and my primary skill is tornado shot (54k DPS without frenzy, 7 arrows, chain, far shot). I rip'ed several times because my shots hits enemies that I don't see on my screen, because they so far away from me, on offscreen.

P.S.: Sorry for bad English.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
Swongs wrote:
Why are all guardian scendancy skills considered auras but not actually affected by aura radius (this is important) and effectiveness (makes sense for balancing purposes)?
They are Auras, and would be affected by increased Aura radius, and increased Effect of Auras.
However, you do not have those modifiers. They are not Aura Skills, nor are they Auras you Cast. Thus they can't be affected by
increased radius of Aura Skills, or
increased effect of non-Curse Auras you Cast.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
PathOfOtter wrote:
This could probably be answered with a little testing, but: with the Guardian and Necromancer "Auras You Cast Grant X" notables, are these benefits scaled by increased Effect of Auras you Cast?
Yes. The auras are granting that bonus as part of their effect, so it's affected by things that modify the effect of the auras.

Which is it? You contradict yourself in these two answers, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info