Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Vipermagi wrote:
The Damage per hit display only accounts for the arrow. The cone largely deals the same Damage, unless you have Arrow-specific modifiers, such as...

Point Blank applies to the arrow and the cone - Chin Sol only applies to the arrow:
30 * 1.5 * 2 + 30 * 1.5 = 135k DPS

Thanks Vipermagi!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Are the elder suffix "3 to 6 cold damage per frenzy charge" and the essence of horror suffix "4 to 7 cold damage per frenzy charge" mutually exclusive? Or could you in theory get lucky and craft a quiver with both, resulting in what I assume to be "7 to 13 cold damage per frenzy charge"?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Hi,

Can somebody explain what is going on in this gif?

https://gfycat.com/NeedyWeepyGossamerwingedbutterfly

Is Magma Ball (the Flame Golem ability) a charge-based ability?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
IIQ/R works with Mine kills. It's as simple as that.
"
Hello, I'm running blood magic, vaal pact and for the skill its cyclone with one of the supports being damage on full life, my question is if I run a aura that now reserves a % of my life will the damage on full life still function properly? ie overleech?

Thanks for your time :)
Last edited by deathlikesmoke on Jan 8, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
"
"
Hello, I'm running blood magic, vaal pact and for the skill its cyclone with one of the supports being damage on full life, my question is if I run a aura that now reserves a % of my life will the damage on full life still function properly? ie overleech?

Thanks for your time :)
can anyone tell me how hierophant's conviction of power interact with inya boots?
says my char got 4 max power charge and endurance charge, got power charge on power siphon and inya triggers when i got power charge
do i got
a. 15% chance for a single endurance charge only from power siphon? (zero interaction)
b. siphon rolls endu separately, and then 15% chance for each power charge gain, thus chance gain 0-3 additional endu charge?
c. siphon rolls endu separately, and then single roll 15% chance get 1 endu charge only?

thx in advance for any answer
Last edited by caffarella on Jan 8, 2018, 9:09:54 PM
Can you still Cull with Ancestral Bond allocated?

Let's say an enemy has 9% of its maximum life left. You Hit the enemy with a skill with Culling Strike, dealing zero damage because of AB. Does the enemy still die? Or does Culling require at least one point of damage to be dealt to activate?

If the enemy does indeed get culled, does your character get properly credited with the kill for the purpose of any on-kill effects?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 9, 2018, 12:40:46 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Can you still Cull with Ancestral Bond allocated?[..]
If the enemy does indeed get culled, does your character get properly credited with the kill for the purpose of any on-kill effects?

Yes, and yes.
Does bloodmagic, like from Hezmana's Bloodlust, ruin damage on full life? So is damage calculation before or after costs are being subtracted from the according resource?

Or is it a little like bloodrage, where you sometimes have 99.99% of your life, which isn't technically full, but counts anyways?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info