Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello,

I cannot seem to find the answer to this question based on asking people in game or reading about this Reaper's Pursuit weapon.

I have a crit build and wanted to ask if this weapon disables critical strikes since it has the attribute that hits cannot be evaded?

It seems it is giving you 100% chance to hit, however, I do not notice any critical strikes happening at all.

Can you let me know if using this weapon disables critical strikes?

Thank you,

DarkMamba345
By itself, Reaper's Pursuit should not disable critical hits. Do you have Resolute Technique allocated by chance?
Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.
Wickerman Righteous Fire damage has been lowered while spectred. These monsters were using a version of Righteous Fire not intended for spectres, and were dealing significantly more damage than intended as a result. This change brings them in line with other spectres who use Righteous Fire.

--------------------

I need to fix my Necro build for next league, and have some questions in air with this infos.

- If I have 4 Vanquards, every 1 of them will cast 1 totem (Total of 4 Totens!) Or 4 Vanquards will have only 1 totem up? (Total of 1 Totem!).
- Time of Vanquards cast a new totem are the same?

- About Wickerman explaim plz how much is this fix for dps! Need numbers to analise if I need find another Spectres for map clean or end game boses.
If I have 47% crit chance, assassin's ambush and a level 20 assassin's mark, do I have

(47%*2)+9% = 94%+9% = 100% crit chance, or is it (47%+9%)=95% capped ?

Thanks in advance :)
When you equip Essence of Insanity, you summon Spectral Spirits, and
when you swap the weapon out, you can kill the summons, creating a
caustic cloud worth 10% of their life.
I have been leveling and theorycrafting a build for a long time,
testing multiple hours in game with different setups but it seems that
only 4 support gems work with the Spectral Spirit + Caustic Cloud.

Could I get an explanation to why area gems, such as Concentrated
Effect, and Duration gems, such as Lesser Duration do not work with
Spectral Spirit's Beacon of Corruption?
As far as I know, concentrated effect and increased aoe, and lesser
duration work alongside with 'Raise Spectre' gem's Beacon of
Corruption. (And also "Golem" skills)

The two have the same minion tag and aoe tag from the Beacon don't they?
Is this a bug? or an intended feature?
If Spectral Spirit do not work with AOE gems and Duration gems, could
you tell me which gems would work with Spectral Spirit?

From what I know, only Void Manipulation/Minion Life/Minion
Damage/Efficacy work with Spectral Spirits when AOE/Duration/Swift
Affliction all work with other summon skill's Beacon of Corruption
(Golem/Spectre)
Can we PLEASE get an answer from a GGG employee on the new Vaal pact and it's interaction with energy shield?
Anyone please confirm that new Vaal Pact is like 100% more leech rate and maximum rate, OR just double the original rate which means 20% to 40% maximum life leech rate ?
Looking at the new skills announcement, is there any difference between "Increased Damage from Damage over Time" as seen in Vulnerability, and "Increased Damage from Damage over Time effects" as in Despair?

(To clarify: yes I know that Vulnerability only affects Physical damage. My question is specifically whether the word effects in Despair has any mechanical meaning, or it is just inconsistent wording of the same modifier.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Dec 7, 2017, 12:48:51 AM
Hello! I wanted to ask how Endless Hunger and Vaal Pact interact now. Does overlich work? or is it considered as hp regen and gets disabled by Pact?
Does Scolds Bridle not work with cwdt anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info