Mechanical Questions Thread

Your own minions do not leave corpses that can be exploded.
Corpses you create are not Minions.
How's work Contagion? Wiki say If an enemy dies while affected by Contagion, it spreads to other enemies, what is *it*? Contagion have low dmg, if enemy die, that low dmg spread to other monsters, but if enemy dies by Contagion and essence drain, it spread high dmg. Is it work only for ED? Can i use vile toxins poison for kill single monster and spread poison degen to other monsters?
How's barrage work with poison? Is every projectile stack poison?
Last edited by MrRedlook on Dec 4, 2017, 4:41:47 PM
"
MrRedlook wrote:
How's work Contagion? Wiki say If an enemy dies while affected by Contagion, it spreads to other enemies, what is *it*? Contagion have low dmg, if enemy die, that low dmg spread to other monsters, but if enemy dies by Contagion and essence drain, it spread high dmg. Is it work only for ED? Can i use vile toxins poison for kill single monster and spread poison degen to other monsters?
How's barrage work with poison? Is every projectile stack poison?

Contagion spreads itself and ED if the enemy was suffering from it at time of death. That and only that, you can't spread other effects with it.

If your barrage has a chance to poison every hit done with it can poison and it will all stack.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hi,

Does anyone knows what buff gem is the character using, from the orange symbol on top of his head? The buff looks like commonly used for melee characters?

Last edited by D3rr_2 on Dec 5, 2017, 1:15:29 AM
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone knows what buff gem is the character using, from the orange symbol on top of his head? The buff looks like commonly used for melee characters?

https://i.imgur.com/N11k7jv.png

That is the flask mod "of Warding." It granfs immunity to curses during flask effect. You can roll it on any magic flask of the appropriate item level.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi,

https://i.imgur.com/N11k7jv.png

That is the flask mod "of Warding." It granfs immunity to curses during flask effect. You can roll it on any magic flask of the appropriate item level.

Can someone validate my knowledge about Magma Orb:

1. The magma orb projectile can hit the same target with multiple bounces

2. If there are additional projectiles from any source (gmp,lmp,jewels,dying sun, etc), only one projectile can damage the same target. (no aoe overlap with multiple projectiles)

3. When used with remote mine and assuming 1.+2. are correct: If I detonate 3 mines with 5 projectiles each, only 1 projectile per mine may damage the same target but can hit it multiple times with multiple bounces.

thank you in advance (: !
Elemental equilibrium noob question.

The first hit who trigger the EE, already suffer mitigation in their damage calculation?
"
vt180 wrote:
Can someone validate my knowledge about Magma Orb:

1. The magma orb projectile can hit the same target with multiple bounces

2. If there are additional projectiles from any source (gmp,lmp,jewels,dying sun, etc), only one projectile can damage the same target. (no aoe overlap with multiple projectiles)

3. When used with remote mine and assuming 1.+2. are correct: If I detonate 3 mines with 5 projectiles each, only 1 projectile per mine may damage the same target but can hit it multiple times with multiple bounces.

thank you in advance (: !

1. Yes, you can easily see it when you bounce an orb against an obstacle.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

"
rcmoriarty wrote:
Elemental equilibrium noob question.

The first hit who trigger the EE, already suffer mitigation in their damage calculation?

No, additional effects are applied after the damage calculation step.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Does Wild Strike's +% increased radius increase the radius of Slayer's Impact or Melee Splash?

Does Inc Aoe gem work on melee splash or Impact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info