Mechanical Questions Thread

With Far Shot affix being added to Lioneye's Glare bow does its multiplier stack with Far Shot bonus from Deadeye?
Would appreciate Mark's answer due to not having an ability to clearly test it proofing any causalities.
"
qqblowa wrote:
With Far Shot affix being added to Lioneye's Glare bow does its multiplier stack with Far Shot bonus from Deadeye?
Would appreciate Mark's answer due to not having an ability to clearly test it proofing any causalities.

My guess would be that they don't stack as it's just 1 keyword "Far Shot". I think it's basically something like Iron Grip or Point Blank. Just 1 thing and you either have it or you dont.
"
"
qqblowa wrote:

My guess would be that they don't stack as it's just 1 keyword "Far Shot". I think it's basically something like Iron Grip or Point Blank. Just 1 thing and you either have it or you dont.

sounds fair, actually
sharing similar design with Point Blank it is likely to share similar logic behind its stacking (do not stack).
Last edited by qqblowa on Aug 3, 2017, 2:23:55 PM
Will the passive resets be forced automatically upon me once 3.0 is released? Last time on v2.6, my passives were automatically reset to 0 immediately upon logging in. As such, I forgot my selected nodes and created a lot of problems for me (i.e. my new selection was far worse than the original). If it will be forced on me again, is there any way for me to remember what my chosen nodes were before the reset? Also, can you please make it optional on whether the user when to reset their whole passive skill tree?
Resets are forced if your current Passive tree is no longer valid; nodes get removed, moved and added, and if your Passive tree was using a Passive that is now in an entirely different place, it has to be reset.
If the current tree is still valid 1:1, it doesn't get reset forcefully.

As for saving your builds: I like Emmitt's skillplanner, Path of Building is very popular, and there's always plain old screenshots :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 3, 2017, 3:47:15 PM
post my question again

"
Have a new Question on 3.0 DOT (poison . bleed . ignite) change

before change

DOT base on X% direct hit

so when blocked both deal no damage

but on 3.0

DOT not base on direct hit and have a base damage

so what happen when on block ?

will DOT still deal damage ?

"
have question on shield charge

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
torand wrote:
What all affects shield charge movement speed? Movement speed modifiers, and attack speed modifiers (At least from the faster attacks support gem) seem to. What about base attack time of weapon, attack speed on gear or tree?
Movement speed modifiers and Attack Speed modifiers. Where they come from is irrelevant.

but only local increased Attack Speed on weapon is calculate like "More" Attack Speed for shield charge

is that intends ?

hope i can get answer sooner ... has wait for 2 month
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Resets are forced if your current Passive tree is no longer valid; nodes get removed, moved and added, and if your Passive tree was using a Passive that is now in an entirely different place, it has to be reset.
If the current tree is still valid 1:1, it doesn't get reset forcefully.

As for saving your builds: I like Emmitt's skillplanner, Path of Building is very popular, and there's always plain old screenshots :)

Based on the fact that they said that you have to go to quest-givers to get your new quest rewards.... I would assume that 99% of people's trees are invalid because they will have fewer passive points when logging in.
Hi,
From my understanding of leech, you can have max 10 instances, each healing for 2% of life per sec, total 20%.
If you increase you leech rate, single isntance can heal you faster, but you still cant leech for more than 20% of life total (so this thing is good only with fewer instances of leech)
So my question is.. lets say you have 70% increased recovery of life from trickster ascendancy. Can this increase buff your leech (aka is it applyed after the leech cap test?), or not?
I'm reading the new emberwake ring. It says that ignited enemies burn 65% slower.

I have only read increased ignite duration when I look at anything else, never slower. Increased ignite duration does not affect the damage per second. This leads me to worry that a slower burn means something different, perhaps more duration but less damage per second.

Am I wrong (I hope I am)?
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:
So my question is.. lets say you have 70% increased recovery of life from trickster ascendancy. Can this increase buff your leech (aka is it applyed after the leech cap test?), or not?

Increased Leech Rate simply reduces the amount of Leech stacks you need to hit the Leech Rate cap. It does not improve your Maximum Leech.

"
Learis wrote:
I'm reading the new emberwake ring. It says that ignited enemies burn 65% slower.

I have only read increased ignite duration when I look at anything else, never slower. Increased ignite duration does not affect the damage per second. This leads me to worry that a slower burn means something different, perhaps more duration but less damage per second.

It's the inverse of Scorned's modifier, meaning more Duration but equal Damage.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 4, 2017, 9:15:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info