Mechanical Questions Thread

Dear GGG,

There is a question that's been bugging me for a while and there seems to be no way to test it...
I noticed in the beta client that you added in the character sheet a tooltip for bleed damage, which is incredibly nice.

But when dual-wielding, I noticed there were 2 lines for bleed damage, one for the main hand and one for the off-hand...

Thus leading me to this question...
If I use for exemple a skill that uses both hands in a single hit, such as cleave or ground slam...
Will both hands bleed damage be calculated in a single bleed stack
or Will they be calculated as 2 separate bleed stack?
In case of the answer... What would happen with sunder dual-wield ?
"
phreak741 wrote:
Thus leading me to this question...
If I use for exemple a skill that uses both hands in a single hit, such as cleave or ground slam...
Will both hands bleed damage be calculated in a single bleed stack
or Will they be calculated as 2 separate bleed stack?
In case of the answer... What would happen with sunder dual-wield ?

If both hits proc bleed, it will be combined into one big stack. However, unless they changed something in beta, it's only for Dual strike, Cleave and Riposte.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Increase Projectile Damage on passive tree will increase the damage of Molten Strike projectiles?

If yes, where i can see the damage increased?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Increase Projectile Damage on passive tree will increase the damage of Molten Strike projectiles?

If yes, where i can see the damage increased?

It will, but you can't see it anywhere.

Hello
I have a question about incoming vall pact changes in relation to Energy Shield.

If I take Vaal Pact and Zealot's Oath at the same time , will vaal Pact make me unable to regenerate my energy shield ?
"
Hello
I have a question about incoming vall pact changes in relation to Energy Shield.

If I take Vaal Pact and Zealot's Oath at the same time , will vaal Pact make me unable to regenerate my energy shield ?

ZO applies your life regen to ES and VP removes life regen, so you won't be able to regenerate ES with it either. However, if you got some source of real ES regen like the shavronne ring it will still work.

Hi.
If I understood right so item after buff have 2 ways - old item will be rerolled automaticaly or only new drop willbe have more good stats
So im intresting if i after buff will be have "old" version of item(and it will be not rerolled, only new drop to have it) -
could i improve this old version of item to buffed version by Divine Orb? So after use it will be reroll mods like new buffed item or like old

example if u not understand my english-
item before buff have mod +17-18 to maximum life, buffed version +200-210 to max life
patch with buff item came
i use divine orb on old item that have +17-18life
mod will be 17-18 or 200-210?
"
mylogin7 wrote:
Hi.
If I understood right so item after buff have 2 ways - old item will be rerolled automaticaly or only new drop willbe have more good stats
So im intresting if i after buff will be have "old" version of item(and it will be not rerolled, only new drop to have it) -
could i improve this old version of item to buffed version by Divine Orb? So after use it will be reroll mods like new buffed item or like old

Depends what they did with the item, most implicit mods will update automatically, mods that only got a numeric change can be updated using a divine orb and if they added or removed mods you can't do anything.

If you got some specific item in mind, link it and we will tell you if divine orb will help.

I have a refund question. I know you can refund passives at the end of chains. But can you refund them in the middle of a chain if the rest of the passives are not broken in doing so?

Let me give a small example on a skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAEPITwRboGjyfA6K5Jvsp1WvbA==

What I would like to do is refund the 2 strength nodes just below the starting templar node. They are in the middle of the chain, but removing them does not isolate any of the other nodes.

Is this possible?

(in other words, if you formed a complete circle of connected nodes, I'm assuming any node in that circle could be considered an end node?)
Last edited by Learis on Jul 31, 2017, 12:40:44 AM
"
Learis wrote:
I have a refund question. I know you can refund passives at the end of chains. But can you refund them in the middle of a chain if the rest of the passives are not broken in doing so?

Let me give a small example on a skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAEPITwRboGjyfA6K5Jvsp1WvbA==

What I would like to do is refund the 2 strength nodes just below the starting templar node. They are in the middle of the chain, but removing them does not isolate any of the other nodes.

Is this possible?

(in other words, if you formed a complete circle of connected nodes, I'm assuming any node in that circle could be considered an end node?)

Do you mean to end with something like this?:

Spoiler

You can edit the tree using the same link you have provided and practice.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Jul 31, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info