Mechanical Questions Thread

Does Profane Bloom inherit anything from support gems linked with the skill that caused the corpse(s) to explode, assuming those support gems are compatible with that skill? Namely, item rarity, area and damage modifiers.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Does Auxium's "Chill and Freeze duration on you is based on 65% of Energy Shield" still works with Eldritch Battery?
How does the "Reduced Attribute Requirements" work with +flat attribute requirement?
So I know things like "Power Charge On Critical Support" and "Smashing Strikes" can only give a maximum of 1 charge per cast or attack, eventhough the cast or attack has multiple hits or is supported by Spell Echo/Multistrike.

But is the chance to gain a charge rolled multiple times? E.g. can you get three 35% rolls on a multistrike attack that crits, since multistrike causes 3 attacks. (Assuming 35% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike from lvl 1 Power Charge on Critical Support)

The wiki says "Only one power charge can be gained per cast. However each critical strike has an independent chance to grant a charge. " which implies there is a way to get multiple rolls.
I sent in a ticket to support thinking this was bugged, but they instead directed me to this topic to solve the issue, so I'm going to post it here and ask for clarification as to what's going on.

Right now I have Piercing Shots notable, as well as the 10% at the start of it's wheel.

I also am using the pierce support gem for another 50% pierce. I am also using a corrupted Drillneck (That still has it's regular implicit) for another 10%

30% = Piercing shots
10% = Piercing shots' starting node
50% = Pierce support gem
10% = Drillneck implicit

However every single bow skill says "90% Chance of projectiles piercing"

I cannot find a reason for it to be missing 10% pierce. I personally think its some kind of bugged interaction as I can't figure out any interaction that could cause me to lose only 10%, but I guess if I was directed here it might just exist.
Totems have default Placement Speed 0.6s
will this gem reduce it:
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Does the enchantment on the helmet buff every value of rallying cry?

In this example, do 174%, 13.4 and 16% all get buffed by 75%?

How does Pathfinder Master Surgeon stack with Surgeon's mod on flasks? Is it 30% or two separate rolls? Does it stack at all?
How does the Obliteration wand with it's Abyssal Cry proc and Herald of Ice interact exactly? Can both the shatter chain and chaos explosion chain both proc off the same single mob. Or do they need to proc of independent mobs so they overlap their chaining abilities.
Does Breath of the Council increase the duration of a poison, if the skill used is linked to the Poison Support Gem?

Much like the Melee Splash applying the "AoE" tag to a skill that normally is single target.
I understand that something like Voidheart wouldn't because the skill used, isn't directly linked to your attack or spell. It should apply the "Chaos" tag if the skill is directly linked with poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info