Mechanical Questions Thread

@Mark_GGG

Hello can you please confirm that the mod "(16-20)% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned" Stacks additively with multiple Harmonies in place? (Similar to but not exactly like Grand Spectrum)

General assumption in threads including this one is that they do stack. However through controlled testing on lv14 golems with no support gems linked attacking the same types of monsters for a few hours, I found little to no evidence that this mod is actually stacking.

In the following examples the assumption is that "You have 4 different types of Golems active" & "The damage modifier is rolled @20% on all Jewels"

In example 1:

Having a single Primordial Harmony in would result in:
(20*4)1 = 80% Increased Golem Minion damage total across all active golems
(20% inc per type * 4 Different types of golems result multiplied by # of jewels)

In example 2:
Having 9 Primordial Harmony Jewels would result in:
(20*4)9 = 720% Increased Golem Minion damage total across all active golems

In my tests I was running 3 golem types on mobs that didn't get one shot by their abilities and repeated the process to account for different abilities, crits and damage range on both the 1 jewel iteration and the 5 jewel iteration. In the test I was struggling to see a difference in damage at the end though and came to conclusion; with the difference of 60% increased golem damage and 300% increased golem damage I shouldn't be struggling to visually record 1-3 pixels of a half health hits, with 240% added inc damage the hit should regularly be killing or making a large visual impact.

So is this mod actually working as intended? Is it just capturing one of these jewel's inc dmg and treating it like a boolean? A lot of these modifiers on the Primordials seem to be designed to stack, and I have not gone through them all in testing to confirm which mods stack and don't. For instance on the same jewel the "Golems regenerate 2% of their maximum life per second" Also seems like a boolean statement so I'd assume this does not stack. If it does it should read more traditionally like "Golems regenerate an additional 2% of their maximum life per second".

As always thank you for your time, I appreciate any feedback from the community and/or Devs!
Hi,I'm trying to get a comprehensive grasp of the mechanics behind the dancing dervish. Here's what I got so far,I'd be happy if anyone can fill in/fix what isn't correct:

While equipping The Dancing Dervish,the player gains an innate non-damaging active skill called Manifest Dancing Dervish. The skill is level 15 and has the tags Trigger,Spell,Minion and triggers when you enter a rampage or advance in a rampage tier,on a 0.5 seconds cooldown. When this spell is activated,it grants the player the following not-time-limited buff:
Rampage
You have Onslaught while you have Rampage
25% increased Attack Speed while you have Rampage
110% increased Attack Damage while you have Rampage
Minions have 30% increased Movement Speed while you have Rampage

It also summons a flying (unaffected by ground effects or ground obstacles,like srs) melee minion that enemies will not directly engage. The minion has a limit of 1 (that cannot be currently increased). The minion itself has the following mods:
X% reduced damage taken
(Additional mods?)
X/X/X/X Resistances to fire/cold/elemental/chaos in normal/cruel/merciless
X Attacks/Seconds, X-Y Damage, X% Base Crit Chance, X% Crit Multiplier. Increases to the player's weapon damage,attack speed,critical strike chance or multiplier do not change these stats.

The spell AND the minion can be supported by any gems that are socketed in The Dancing Dervish,except Enlighten,Empower and Enhance,which effect neither and also make any skill gem in the same link group as them that they support not effect both the spell and the minion. In particular,the spell can be supported with trigger gems,such as cast when damage taken or cast on melee kill,and their damage multiplier will effect the resulting minion. This will also make the spell's "100% chance to Cast this Spell when you Rampage" property become disabled,along with the "Disables both weapon slots when this spelled is triggered by a rampage" and "The dancing dervish minion dies when Rampage ends" properties.

Does corruption have any effect on this item? (does the minion inheriet properties gained from corruption such as culling strike, fire damage leeched as life,added chaos damage,+weapon range? How does it interact with "Gems in this item are supported by level 12 Additional Accuracy"?)

As a side case,does this skill have any interactions with Animate Weapon changes (such as the "Animated Weapons deal 40% increased Damage" helmet enchant?)
Does Redblade Tramplers protect user from Furnace Trap's damage in Labyrinth, which is dealing burning damage?
The Red/Blue/Green Dream Jewels from Chayula's Domain state they'd add a certain stat to resistance passives in their Radius. While testing this, I found that they, in fact, do not add their respective stats to conditional resistance nodes, the only of which are "+8%(+12%) Elemental Resistances while holding a Shield" near the Templar.

Is this working as intended or an oversight?
I kind of expected the Jewels to grant those passives "8%(12%) chance to gain an Endurance/Power/Frenzy charge on Kill while holding a Shield"
Hey could anyone please help me understand what animate guardians can and cannot do. My goal is to build an offensive animate guardian to supplement my phy/poison summoner.

I have tested asenath's gentle touch which applies temporal chains on hit. This on hit skill effect works fine and our guardian will apply temp chains while these are equipped.

I then test Ngamahu's flame which has a chance to attack with molten burst on hit. This did not work. I do not understand the difference as they are both on hit skill effects.

Ideally I would like to use Uul-netol embrace and take advantage of the "attack with level 20 bone nova when you kill a bleeding enemy" on my poison summoner. It a little expensive for me to buy these just to test.

If anyone could shed and light on whether or not these do or should work, or why they don't, it would be really appreciated. Thanks!

HI

I have a question. In 2.5 in breach league when we trade 3 t9 Orchard map i get a t9 temple map. Is this a bug or was there some change to map recipe system I dont know about?

Thank you!
"
c0d3br3k3r wrote:
In 2.5 in breach league when we trade 3 t9 Orchard map i get a t9 temple map. Is this a bug or was there some change to map recipe system I dont know about?

this was a change made in Atlas of Worlds (2.4.0). Instead of upgrading to an arbitrary +1 tier, it upgrades to the next Map on the Atlas path. If you search for Orchard on the Atlas, you can see that the next Map along that path is Temple, which happens to be T9.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Thanks man!
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Vaal Skills always start at 0 Souls upon entering a new instance.
Vaal Skills that are interrupted will lose their charge without being activated. This is working as intended.

Cool, I was just wondering as it seemed weird.
So how do interrupts work with them? What am I doing to interrupt them?
I'm standing with my 2 golems in an empty field next to a shrine. I tag the shrine and lose my charges, what did I do to interrupt them? Same for at least one strong box that I noticed.
Thanks for the response.
What I meant was that the Powerful Precision says that crit chance depends on the arrow piercing chance. Since the Shrapnel Shot is a 100% chance to pierce, shouldn't the crit chance be the same (100%)?[/quote]

Powerful Precision does not say crit chance depends on the arrow piercing. Powerful Precision says "Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by Arrow Pierce Chance"
That means 100% Arrow Pierce Chance increases the critical strike chance by 100%. 100% increased critical strike chance is not 100% critical strike chance unless you have 50% BASE crit (at which point critical strike chance caps and becomes 95%)[/quote]

Gotcha! Thanks for the response! Very much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info