Hello,
can this - https://github.com/vmv/PoeSmoother
be used for turning off shadows in Path of Exile 64bit directX11,
without getting banned or having some problems with
terms of use/policy?
Tnx in advance, soz for bother
Last edited by DJOLE2002 on Dec 7, 2016, 1:01:54 PM
Hello,

how can it be that i get interrupted (quite sure i heared/saw stun animation) during a breach even if i got stun immunity (brutal fervour) and freeze immunity (magic diamond flask)?

I just wonder what is going on and if i can fix it.

Sideinfo:

Playing flicker with ~10aps and there was no "cannot die rare" so iam leeching, happend twice now.
Everytime i had 5+ frenzycharges.
I can send you video from twitch if it happens again.

Greetings
How exactly does Beyond spawning goes? Are killed monsters have the chance to make a portal or there is certain number of them that is needed to create a portal? Does proximity and quick succession of killed monsters affect the spawning of portal at all? Does the chance/rate of spawning goes down by a certain amount with each consecutive unique boss spawn? Does rarity of slain monsters affect chance/rate of portal spawning? Does Abaxoth have any spawn restrictions (I've never seen one; haven't been doing double beyond busting a lot though)?

Hi, I want to ask I got 130% Fire pen Hit on a 70% fire resis monster, Will that monster become 0% fire resis or -60 fire resis? If it can go -60% fire resis, will I do more damage then 0%? or it is the same damage as 0%? Also I want to ask what is the highest elemental resis in this game for monsters?
It'll reduce the monster's effective resistance to -60%.
Being a negative modifier, you'll deal more Damage than if the enemy had effectively 0%.
Is most of the elemental resis for monster in this game is 75%?
Act/Map bosses tend to stick to 30-45% Ele, half that for Chaos.
Regular monsters can be capped out, but aren't always capped. I believe below-cap is more common, but there's no exact details on that far as I know. Worth noting: if a monster has any amount of Resistances, it's listed. As such, if a monster only lists "Resists Lightning", it has 0% Fire/Cold/Chaos Resistance.
hello
couple days ago i opened mutewind cache unique strongbox
and i did not get the achivement
i found it in cruel lab on fire ground so i opened it 3 exiles poped out
they burned to death box opened and i didnt get achivement in breach
league tnx
Hi, I have an mathematic issue and I need help to understand it.

I am a lightning damage based blade flurry as a raider using hyaon's fury. At 8 frenzy charges, using herald of thunder and wrath, I have 3 325 avg dps. I add in a 10% elemental damage from the shadow start, and my damage holy goes up to 3 3 83. Usually, post 3k, whenever i take a dmg icnrease node, it usually goes up by 200 or so. What's up with this?

Can anyone here help me? The support ticket is not exactly useful for mechanical/mathematical questions.
Is that atziri or uber lab boss got 75% elemental resis? or even more? I want to know how many fire pen i need to get for those boss . Also there is a skill point call Lava Lash, it said Damage with Wepon Pen 8% fire resis, and I'm using Ngamahu's Flame exe with 100% phy conver to fire, but that 8% fire pen didn't show it on my tooltip, unlike fire pen support gem, is the fire pen on Lava Lash don't support this wepon?
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Dec 7, 2016, 8:33:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info