Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Vipermagi wrote:

Same as always; Minions use your Item Rarity/Qty stats, the Supports add onto this value for linked Skills. If the Golem scores a kill, it uses the supports plus your stats.

thanks
isnt that the problem, they can giv only +5 on each best item, but write exatly what that item do, i want to know exactly what i buy, exactly what i receive ... if you write there 650% aditional then give 650% aditional ... not 150% from 35 from 125 ... but not realy 150 most like 15 ...
isnt that the problem, they can giv only +5 on each best item, but write exatly what that item do, i want to know exactly what i buy, exactly what i receive ... if you write there 650% aditional then give 650% aditional ... not 150% from 35 from 125 ... but not realy 150 most like 15 ...
will the uniques in breach be aded to the pool of uniques in standard game after the season has ended?
will the uniques in breach be aded to the pool of uniques in standard game after the season has ended?
"
"
Re: ruined legacy
..We're unable to comment on this as we're not the game developers I'm afraid. Please post your gameplay/item issue in the thread linked to you earlier in this chain and one of the developers will answer this as soon as they can.

Kind regards,
Jessica

my legacy essences of insanity are fucked !
they were >>> +20% <<< on gloves
put it back to the legacy version, i dropped that in essence
patches said CLEARLY it WOULD NOT be changed for already existing stuff !!!!

no need troll answers, simply >>>restore LEGACY STUFF<<<
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S IN REMOVE-ONLY STASHES
Last edited by Khizad_Haderak on Dec 6, 2016, 1:40:59 PM
Curious to know if Attack Speed is supposed to affect Blade Flurry? From mucking about, it doesn't seem to drastically affect paper dps the way it does with non-channeled melee skills.
"
13isLucky wrote:
Curious to know if Attack Speed is supposed to affect Blade Flurry? From mucking about, it doesn't seem to drastically affect paper dps the way it does with non-channeled melee skills.

It does affect Blade Flurry.

For some reason, Blade Flurry tooltip shows Average Damage, not DPS. Take a look and compare the next time you hover over it!

(I use my Ancestral Warchief tooltip DPS to judge marginal change in DPS from changes in weapon).
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
spudd3177 wrote:

Same as always; if it's not added to game Mechanics, then they'll only be available via Zana Mods or Divination Cards.

@Mark_GGG: I'm curious whether the new Weapon Ranges in the tooltips also include the 2 radius range of the characters' hitboxes or not?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 6, 2016, 2:48:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info