Mechanical Questions Thread

hello,

voidwalker boots phasing mechanic working????

I've been testing out voidwalker's with my barrage build- - they state that if you killed recently you have phasing, and while phasing projectiles always pierce.

Now, I have a drillneck quiver, so the higher pierce gives me more damage.

The problems I am seeing here is that:

1- I cannot see myself phasing

2- there is no icon on the top left of the screen

3 - it does not appear that I am phasing because i cannot walk through enemies

4- - and the biggest problem is that my damage goes up only about 600 dps with what is supposed to be phasing and full pierce, when using the pierce support gem gives me more damage with what should be a less chance to pierce.

whats going on here????

The boots should give me 100% chance to pierce when I have killed recently, correct???

If so, why is the damage less than the pierce support gem?????

again, I do get a very very small additional damage once I kill, but it lasts like 2 seconds and it does not show anywhere on screen that the mechanic is actually working....

a little insight???

thanks!

-Slippery
Hello, would taunted enemy affected by "Worthy foe" (champion) deal less damage to all players or to all players except of player who taunted it?
"
Hello, would taunted enemy affected by "Worthy foe" (champion) deal less damage to all players or to all players except of player who taunted it?

Exclude the player who gets to taunt with Worthy Foe
Last edited by KoKid on Oct 1, 2016 10:46:43 PM
Hello there,

just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20.

Do we have a bug here? :-)

Thanks for your response.
Is there way to get official list of all prefixes and suffixes per item base(including master craft)? There are some differences between sources like poe wiki, poedb and poeaffix.
"
lancie wrote:
just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20

The wiki also says that Vaal Sceptres which dropped before Patch 2.3.0 will be a legacy variant which won't go above 20%. From your description, it sounds like you're rolling a legacy item.
The system works, but perhaps too opaquely.
"
Completed 6 ChallengesIthi wrote:
Is there way to get official list of all prefixes and suffixes per item base(including master craft)? There are some differences between sources like poe wiki, poedb and poeaffix.

The official site has the data for all prefixes and suffixes but not the mastercraft ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data
Last edited by KoKid on Oct 2, 2016 11:26:24 AM
"
KoKid wrote:
"
Completed 6 ChallengesIthi wrote:

The official site has the data for all prefixes and suffixes but not the mastercraft ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data

I'm aware of this list, i need list that include item bases.
Have a small qestion obout order of triggering gems. Let's say I have arc-discharge-iron will mjolner and Arc-Frost Nova-shock nova-spark in Kitava(stupid setup - but just for example). Then I use double strike that cost 110 mana and Kitava triggered. What would be the order of triggering all this 6 gems? Will Kitava's all spells happen before mjolner spells, after them or somehow in-between?
"
Completed 32 ChallengesSarno wrote:
"
lancie wrote:
just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20

The wiki also says that Vaal Sceptres which dropped before Patch 2.3.0 will be a legacy variant which won't go above 20%. From your description, it sounds like you're rolling a legacy item.

Thanks for the answer... thats fucking retarded 8( my near perf sceptres are fucked now 8(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info