Mechanical Questions Thread

I have 30% reduced duration on helm, 20/20 less duration gem and rapid decay, which gives me 1.5*(1-(0.3+0.1+0.15)*(1-0.49)=0.34425 duration. In tooltip it says that my duration is 0.34. Which leads to a problem. With 1.3 base APS weapon i have to either stack (((1/0.34)/1.3)-1)*100=126% attack speed or (((1/0.34425)/1.3)-1)*100=123% attack speed to maximise my DPS. So, how does PoE really rounds those numbers? Extra digits hidden or they are rounded?
Hello!
+ To the quantity of items in the game does not work !!!To be completely accurate, it is not running an increased drop rate fortunetelling cards and currencies (mechanics tells us that the number of directly affects the drop fortunetelling cards and currencies) !!! Check, please!!!!!!! Or poke a finger, see where new mechanics drop currency and tarot cards, as proposed by you, developers.P.S. This is my 3 similar theme. No response received from the developer was not !!!
I was told to contact the forum here and express the essence of the issue of interest to me, and have to wait on the forum of a certain result!

About mirror, by the way, I did not say anything. I just beg to draw attention to the fact that with the addition of the number of subjects in Exodus actually drop does not increase !!!

P.S. I do nothing else besides write GGG that is not true !!
About Statistics wrote in another post.
As an example, Voll- a dried-up lake. When the number of items left at the mobs killing 100% of the Voll falls 25 items. And with the number of 215% - falls 28 items. This increase in the 3-piece does not correspond to the logic. (1000 runs)
So anyway my treatment will not work, so the topic can be closed, and GGG - hello, for complete information on changing the balance of the game)!

All "wardrobe items", which is my character is "Legacy items" except flasks. It turns out my item quantity - 215%, item rarity - 246%. For UNIQA not chasing, so the Rarity do not pay attention, but quantity - the feeling develops that is not working properly or has been altered mechanics !!! That's why I'm trying to figure out where you can find out what happened with the balance of the game, namely with the number of drop-down items, such as orbs. Again, this problem describe compared to POE Garena. On Garena I had item quantity 96%, rarity something around 300%. It falls more and more all - items and orbs.
The same Voll start dropping almost as many subjects with the number of 96% (25-26 pcs.) :, As now, but with the number of 215% (29-30 pcs.).
Referring to the comment of the player "mtr6401" that "item quantity gives you no more items, and increases the chance that you will drop something more This mechanic for a long time running.", The question arises - why, then, with the same Voll falls always the same number of items, not different, for example, now has fallen 25 items, and the next race fell 33? Here again, everything depends on the mechanics. Where we have something misunderstood? Where we need something not explained?
In a full party, as far as I understand the POE official wiki, speaks of growth for each player within a quantity of items being found 10%, 50% is obtained. So this increase can be seen very well. With the same Voll falls no longer objects 30 and 40, although again, the increase is only 50%.
Here and understand the mechanics of loot !!! change the balance of the game!)
P.S. I'm sorry, Google translator
From Wiki: "Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%".

"Maximum life" means only life or includes energy shield as well? Will I get maximum freeze duration when taking hit from monster with any cold damage bringing Chaos Innoculation?
"
Demonelll wrote:
From Wiki: "Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%".

"Maximum life" means only life or includes energy shield as well? Will I get maximum freeze duration when taking hit from monster with any cold damage bringing Chaos Innoculation?

Life means Life.
When you have CI allocated, the game uses your Life total without the CI modifier. You'll still get your arse frozen every now and then because that's 1500 Life if you're lucky, but at least it's not 1 Life. :P
ah ic, thank you ^^
I am playing Essence Drain with Contaigon.
I am struggeling with one issue:

Often, when I cast Contaigon and right after that the Essence drain, the essence drain won't get casted. This is extremly annoying and I don't know why this is the case.
Is there something like a cooldown for spells before I can cast another one? Am I clicking too fast? Is there any issue with my PC setup, so the game is not able to handle my button clicks when too much is going on?

It really starts to annoy me, as it is sometimes getting dangerous, because I fire the essence drain, run away and then notice it hasn't been fired.

What is it causing and what should I do to prevent it?

EDIT:

I am stun immune due to the Eye of Chayula and its definitely not stun, as I also notice it at a pack of zombies, who haven't touched me.

EDIT 2:

I also notice that sometimes my mouse clicks won't work. For example if I click on a door or trying to move objects from the inventory to the stash. I have the feelint it is the same issue. Is there anything known with hardware issues?
Last edited by Kreatief on Oct 3, 2016, 10:12:50 AM
Hi Mark. Can we chance a Jasper Chopper to The harvest in a map with Zana's beyond mod? Thank you.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
Have a small qestion obout order of triggering gems. Let's say I have arc-discharge-iron will mjolner and Arc-Frost Nova-shock nova-spark in Kitava(stupid setup - but just for example). Then I use double strike that cost 110 mana and Kitava triggered. What would be the order of triggering all this 6 gems? Will Kitava's all spells happen before mjolner spells, after them or somehow in-between?

If multiple trigger gems are socketed in several equipped items the order will be:

Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots.

This happens very quickly so be mindful not to use the same skill in Mjolner and in Kativa as it may prevent 1 from activating since cooldowns are shared per skills and not per gems. Mjolner now also cast in sequence so you're better using support gems instead of multiple spells there. Kativa on the other hand cast all spells per proc.
Last edited by KevT90 on Oct 4, 2016, 5:44:04 AM
Does Incinerate's more damage per channeling stage apply to DoTs generated by it? The modifier does not have any qualifiers so it looks like it might apply.
Hi,

Why are there zero jewels across all the leagues with increased damage and projectile damage on the same jewel?

They are suffixes that can be rolled on cobalt jewels. I can't find any jewels online or offline for sale across all the leagues. Have not seen the combination myself either.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Jewel

Appreciate a comment on the matter, as a few people are clueless as to what is going on. Can it be a bug?

Kind regards

Last edited by Madzak on Oct 4, 2016, 10:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info