Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Hello, would taunted enemy affected by "Worthy foe" (champion) deal less damage to all players or to all players except of player who taunted it?

Exclude the player who gets to taunt with Worthy Foe
Last edited by KevT90 on Oct 1, 2016, 10:46:43 PM
Hello there,

just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20.

Do we have a bug here? :-)

Thanks for your response.
Is there way to get official list of all prefixes and suffixes per item base(including master craft)? There are some differences between sources like poe wiki, poedb and poeaffix.
"
lancie wrote:
just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20

The wiki also says that Vaal Sceptres which dropped before Patch 2.3.0 will be a legacy variant which won't go above 20%. From your description, it sounds like you're rolling a legacy item.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Ithi wrote:
Is there way to get official list of all prefixes and suffixes per item base(including master craft)? There are some differences between sources like poe wiki, poedb and poeaffix.

The official site has the data for all prefixes and suffixes but not the mastercraft ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data
Last edited by KevT90 on Oct 2, 2016, 11:26:24 AM
"
"
Ithi wrote:

The official site has the data for all prefixes and suffixes but not the mastercraft ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data

I'm aware of this list, i need list that include item bases.
Have a small qestion obout order of triggering gems. Let's say I have arc-discharge-iron will mjolner and Arc-Frost Nova-shock nova-spark in Kitava(stupid setup - but just for example). Then I use double strike that cost 110 mana and Kitava triggered. What would be the order of triggering all this 6 gems? Will Kitava's all spells happen before mjolner spells, after them or somehow in-between?
"
Sarno wrote:
"
lancie wrote:
just a quick question: the wiki says that the implicit on vaal sceptres can go up to 32% ele dmg, although I can not roll them higher than 20

The wiki also says that Vaal Sceptres which dropped before Patch 2.3.0 will be a legacy variant which won't go above 20%. From your description, it sounds like you're rolling a legacy item.

Thanks for the answer... thats fucking retarded 8( my near perf sceptres are fucked now 8(
If my character has a 100% chance to poison (4 coated shrapnel gems) and I socket bear trap with rapid decay, does the rapid decay multiply the poison damage?
Yes. Bear Trap deals Damage over Time through Poison, Poison is amplified by More DoT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info