Mechanical Questions Thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/784329
"
Rory wrote:
Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.

Values for the Raging Spirit minion damage can be found here, until we're able to implement them as part of the skill description.

How up to date is this document?
Latest Revision shows "Raging Spirit recieved a damage boost in 1.1.5. This table has been updated accordingly."

There has been a couple revisions to their damage formula since then.
Can we get an updated spreadsheet?
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
Last edited by Xikini on Sep 27, 2016, 7:58:29 PM
Anyone here knows if this also applies to Ball Lightning since BL is a piercing projectile? i just knew that the tooltip isnt actually reliable if there are hidden numbers in the build, thus wanting to know if i need actual %pierce nodes and/or pierce gem for ball lightning to get affected by drillneck's damage mod.

ps. i am theorycrafting a chaos BL build, voltaxic of course, and i dont know if drillneck's damage mod will work without taking actual %pierce nodes or the pierce gem itself
"
sampee wrote:
I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium keystone.

The situation is as follows: I have Cospri's Malice on my main hand where I have linked discharge. I have also in my chest armor cast on crit linked to discharge

Have you tried if both discharge go off ? I doubt you can cast the same skills with simultaneous triggers since cooldowns applies per triggered skills now.

If multiple trigger gems are socketed in several equipped items the order will be:

Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots.

I believe this is still the way it works therefore you'd have 2 hits instead of what you believe to be one for the purpose of EE.
Last edited by KevT90 on Sep 28, 2016, 2:18:18 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
wind77 wrote:
forget about the trap - If I use lightning arrow directly, will the lightning bolt (not the initial arrow) leech life/mana, and provide life/mana gained on hit effect?

Naturally. Just like it would Leech for the trap, it can also Leech/etc for you.

"
lancie wrote:
If I put in Empower (125% Mana Multiplier) in my skill-gem-setup, it increases the mana cost by more than for example the Controlled Destruction Gem (130% Mana Multiplier).

No clue. Mark_GGG will have to cover this one. Could also bring it up as a Bug Report, it might have better visibility there? (this thread is on a big backlog :( )

"
lancie wrote:
How is the Mana Multiplier calculated anyway?
If my Flameblast costs unlinked 10 mana, i have 110%, 140%, 140%, 130% and 125% Mana Multiplier and 2 rings with each -8 mana cost of skills, shouldnt that add up to 9 mana cost per cast?

Mana Multipliers are multiplicative.
10 * 1.1 * 1.4 * 1.4 * 1.30 * 1.25 = 35
35 - 8 - 8 = 19 Mana
However, there's always a bit of weird stuff going on with Mana multipliers, I'm not sure what the exact math is!

Thanks man! You are the saviour we need :-)

Email was sent to support :-)
Thanks again to Vipermagi!
Nevermind. Misinterpretation.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Sep 28, 2016, 4:48:12 AM
"
Xikini wrote:

How up to date is this document?
Latest Revision shows "Raging Spirit recieved a damage boost in 1.1.5. This table has been updated accordingly."

New nubers are here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit#Raging_Spirit

I have some else mechanical questions about SRS:

1. Do raging spirits have accuracy rating for their attacks or they hit 100%?
2. How much spirits can encircle one target? I usually see situations when ~70% spirits beat the boss. Others just stay on distance or climbing the walls :D
3. When i go Atziri on split fase when she splits to 4 forms, i try to stay close to 1 of them, but much spirits go and attack others. How do they choose a target? How to make them attack 1 target?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Howdy! I have a question regarding Leech mechanic and Slayer.

I have 4.4% Leech 120% leech rate per second, 18% max life gained as leech. My question is, how long does a leech last? I noticed that when I kill a pack of mobs, I am still leeching for what seems like 6-10 seconds afterwards if I just let mobs wail on me. It is if I had crazy life regen.

I want to incorporate The Retch in my build as it gives 200% leech as chaos damage on mob, but I am wondering does leech rate with endless hunger reset the leech every application? What I mean is will it not leech its maximum amount as chaos damage before being reset or does each application play out its duration.

Sorry if this has been asked I looked on wiki and it gives all the math but not duration.
"
Dorithe wrote:
I have 4.4% Leech 120% leech rate per second, 18% max life gained as leech. My question is, how long does a leech last? I noticed that when I kill a pack of mobs, I am still leeching for what seems like 6-10 seconds afterwards if I just let mobs wail on me. It is if I had crazy life regen. [..]
Sorry if this has been asked I looked on wiki and it gives all the math but not duration.

The math determines the duration :P

Let's say you have 1000 Life, and deal 1000 Damage.
4.4% Leech means each Hit recovers 1000 * 0.044 = 44 Life.
Leech recovers at a base rate of 2% Max Life per second, which in this example is 1000 * 0.02 = 20 Life per second.
44 / 20 = 2.2, meaning that one Hit leeches for a total of 2.2 seconds.

Due to the 120% Increased Leech Rate you have, this one Leech effect will recover a total of 20 * 2.2 = 44 Life per second. Its duration is still 2.2 seconds, making the total recovery 44 * 2.2 = 96 Life.

You can stack multiple Leech effects until you reach the cap of 20 + 18 = 38% Max Life per second.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 28, 2016, 9:55:47 AM
Quick question:

For multiple phase fights, like Izaro or Shaper, does the Champion's Intimidate debuff last on the boss in the second/third phases?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info