If a bow skill is turn into a trap, will:
a. life/mana gain on hit
b. life/mana leech
work on me still?

Also, regarding the node "Essence Sap":
"
0.6% attack dmg leeched as mana
+2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks

For the first part of Explosive Arrow (projectile hit with weapon damage) and second part (explosion based on fuses), both parts will be leeched as mana?
The Trap will gain the Life/Mine.

The explosion on Explosive Arrow deals secondary Damage, as opposed to Attack Damage. Essence Sap will only apply to the actual arrows.
I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium keystone.

The situation is as follows: I have Cospri's Malice on my main hand where I have linked discharge. I have also in my chest armor cast on crit linked to discharge. My main attack deals only cold damage.

So the question is: How does Elemental Equilibrium work when I proc both discharges (from my weapon and chestpiece) on same frame?

Do I get -50% lightning and fire resistance on both discharges? Or does the other discharge get +25% to all elemental resistances (note that cospri also adds flat cold dmg to spells, thus +25 to all ele resistances)? And if it does, which one gets the +25% resistances?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The Trap will gain the Life/Mine.

The explosion on Explosive Arrow deals secondary Damage, as opposed to Attack Damage. Essence Sap will only apply to the actual arrows.

If I use lightning arrow, will the lightning bolt (not the initial arrow) leech life/mana, and provide life/mana gained on hit effect?
Yes, it will Leech Life and/or Mana for the Trap.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yes, it will Leech Life and/or Mana for the Trap.

forget about the trap - If I use lightning arrow directly, will the lightning bolt (not the initial arrow) leech life/mana, and provide life/mana gained on hit effect?
Still hoping to get an answer to this:
I'm interested how concentrated effect works with Sunder. Precisely, putting in conc effect for my Sunder gem doesn't seem to decrease the AoE of the initial line of dmg, although the tooltip DPS is increased. I was told only the AoE of the secondary "splash" damage is decreased by conc effect. Does that mean that only the "splash" damage is affected, but not the primary line/attack effect of Sunder?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
lancie wrote:
Hello there,

If I put in Empower (125% Mana Multiplier) in my skill-gem-setup, it increases the mana cost by more than for example the Controlled Destruction Gem (130% Mana Multiplier).

How is the Mana Multiplier calculated anyway?

If my Flameblast costs unlinked 10 mana, i have 110%, 140%, 140%, 130% and 125% Mana Multiplier and 2 rings with each -8 mana cost of skills, shouldnt that add up to 9 mana cost per cast?

Please enlighten me here! Thanks

Could I get an answer to that please? :(
Last edited by lancie on Sep 27, 2016, 7:15:30 PM
"
wind77 wrote:
forget about the trap - If I use lightning arrow directly, will the lightning bolt (not the initial arrow) leech life/mana, and provide life/mana gained on hit effect?

Naturally. Just like it would Leech for the trap, it can also Leech/etc for you.

"
lancie wrote:
If I put in Empower (125% Mana Multiplier) in my skill-gem-setup, it increases the mana cost by more than for example the Controlled Destruction Gem (130% Mana Multiplier).

No clue. Mark_GGG will have to cover this one. Could also bring it up as a Bug Report, it might have better visibility there? (this thread is on a big backlog :( )

"
lancie wrote:
How is the Mana Multiplier calculated anyway?
If my Flameblast costs unlinked 10 mana, i have 110%, 140%, 140%, 130% and 125% Mana Multiplier and 2 rings with each -8 mana cost of skills, shouldnt that add up to 9 mana cost per cast?

Mana Multipliers are multiplicative.
10 * 1.1 * 1.4 * 1.4 * 1.30 * 1.25 = 35
35 - 8 - 8 = 19 Mana
However, there's always a bit of weird stuff going on with Mana multipliers, I'm not sure what the exact math is!
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 27, 2016, 7:19:37 PM
Righteous Fire honestly needs a working tooltip, it's quite ridiculous how long it has gone on for without one. You see so many questions here regarding RF builds, just add a damn working tooltip for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info