Mechanical Questions Thread

Got 1 strange thing with shapers' orb.

U can see on the first screenshot , i run a tier 5 map (peninsula) with some Ex gains (41M)

I have shaped a tier 3 map (arid lake) and now its tier 8 ( the second screenshot)

So, when i run arid lake , its lvl 70 and the exp gains sux a lot ^^ (the last screenshot )

Its normal or not ?

screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/gOF12
"
Alykk wrote:

U can see on the first screenshot , i run a tier 5 map (peninsula) with some Ex gains (41M)

I have shaped a tier 3 map (arid lake) and now its tier 8 ( the second screenshot)

So, when i run arid lake , its lvl 70 and the exp gains sux a lot ^^ (the last screenshot )

Its normal or not ?

This is normal. Shaper's orb don't change maps you already have, they enable shaped versions of the map to drop. So if you still had old arid lakes and are running those, they will still be tier 3.
"
Miathan51 wrote:
"
Alykk wrote:

Its normal or not ?

This is normal. Shaper's orb don't change maps you already have, they enable shaped versions of the map to drop. So if you still had old arid lakes and are running those, they will still be tier 3.

ok thanks :)
I used The Celestial Justicar card set for Astral Plate but I got Astral Plate item level 68 only
I read on wiki it give item level 80.
but I'm not sure bug or not.
help me plz if it bug.

thank you , regard.
sorry my bad english

Support asked that I post in here.

Today in standard I ran several maps Oba's, Poorjoy's and Death and Taxes; all of which were legacy maps. Upon completion I received credit in the Atlas but a shaper's orb did not drop.

Idea's as to why? My thought was because they were legacy maps, if so, is this intended and why?

In addition, I ran a legacy Vaal Temple map, I did not receive credit or a shaper's orb upon completion.

Grax
2 question

1.is there possible two +2 socketed xxx gems affixes in a rare weapon?

2.when i use T6 Essences of Sorrow (+2 cold ) at a bow

is there possible get +2 socketed bow gems affixes ?
I just completed a Poorjoy's Asylum map, which dropped a Tier 9 Shaper's Orb. Since Poorjoy's is a T9 map, the orb was expected to be T4. Is this a bug, or intended with unique maps?
"
fanity wrote:
2 question

1.is there possible two +2 socketed xxx gems affixes in a rare weapon?

2.when i use T6 Essences of Sorrow (+2 cold ) at a bow

is there possible get +2 socketed bow gems affixes ?

Hi there,

1.) Weapons can roll +2 to xxx (type) gems
2.) I'm not sure. But I think rolled +2 to cold gems from sorrow replaces the possible +2 to bow gems. if not there would be +5 weapons possible, and that seems extremely broken.

Imagine a bow with +2 to chaos gems, +2 to bow gems and +1 all (if that were possible) with a lvl 21 Caustic arrow and lvl 4 empower. That would result in a lvl 30 gem. lol. I don't think thats possible tho.

But I guess Mark can give us enlightment about this.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
does weapon/unarmed range increase the lenght where ancestral warchief attacks? like does it get bigger range
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
does weapon/unarmed range increase the lenght where ancestral warchief attacks? like does it get bigger range

I say yes, atm playing ancestral warchief. Same goes for inc and conc AOE. :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info