[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
SupervAn wrote:
how the fuck do u get out of situations with leapslam being slow as shit huh?

With faster attack it's not that slow.

I'm really enjoying the build, thanks Kelvynn !
"
SupervAn wrote:
how the fuck do u get out of situations with leapslam being slow as shit huh?

Faster Attacks 20/20. See the Troubleshooting section.

Don't use Leap Slam during leveling. You don't need Fortify until high tier maps. For a movement skill use Flame Dash or LW. Start using Leap Slam when your FA is ready.

Also, Leap Slam is not used to 'get out of situations'. It's used to get TO the mobs and proc Fortify. This build does not run away.

"
SupervAn wrote:
dont follow this [Removed by Support] lvling guide, just go hybrid any skill u want til lvl 70 and transition then.
easy as that.

Oh ye weak of faith!

New video: OMG leveling as CI is so hard!

Those who say that leveling as CI is hard either haven't tried it with WI or didn't read the guide carefully.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 16, 2016, 3:26:50 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Also, Leap Slam is not used to 'get out of situations'. It's used to get TO the mobs and proc Fortify. This build does not run away.
Its perfect for that Boss in Necropolis tho :P Anyways this is about my 4th build in Path of Exile ever and i never enjoyed it so much. Im really glad i found this build. Just ran my first ever t14 map and didnt really had a problem. I'm at about 7200 ES and 6300 Avg Dmg in WI, its going good! Btw i was so lazy i bought another WI Staff and 6 socketed it so i dont have to change gems for harder bosses anymore, just press X... feel so lazy but it was so worth it!
Last edited by GeronimRoeder on Sep 16, 2016, 4:49:16 AM
"
Btw i was so lazy i bought another WI Staff and 6 socketed it so i dont have to change gems for harder bosses anymore, just press X... feel so lazy but it was so worth it!

I thought to do the same lazy bro :D

I would like to know if someone did the maths to know at what moment it's better to switch from Izaro's turmoil to a rare jewel, i tried a 3 mod jewel with something like 12int, 14 area damage, 13 spell (approximation i don't exactly remember the jewel) i lost damage, i actualy have 2 izaro's 25/24 and one 23/25.
So i guessed only a 4 useful mod can replace a good izaro's, right ?

I wondered also if we could change the helmet for a good hubris i think we loose damage with the loss of intel but the ES should be worth it no ? (I'll ask a friend to lend me his 388es helmet to test that soon)

I have actualy ~7500ES and it's enough for most maps/boss but i want to try uber atziri and the shapper and i guess it could be a good thing to reach 10k at least.
Hey I just switched to this build and i love it. I'm considering swapping ball lightning for shock nova because I'd think the shape is more useful. Is there any particular reason u went with ball lightning over shock nova?

Also I haven't taken the jewel socket next to scion yet but as far as I can tell fertile mind will only hit 1 dex node so is it really worth it? In your suggestions for where to put your final points u say you could put an Izaro's Turmoil in the socket next to shadow but a fertile mind there would hit 2 dex nodes so I'm just trying to make sure there's nothing I'm missing.
I See in your shaper kill vidéo that you have de consecrated ground flask, were you using zealot's oath ?
Do you also use it while mapping ? Is it à better alternative than the onslaught flasks you advice in your guide ?
Tyvm m8
Gr8 build :)
"
Sargasm wrote:
Is there any particular reason u went with ball lightning over shock nova?

Ball Lightning PoE Wiki :
Ball Lightning is a slow moving projectile, that strikes targets with bolts of lightning around itself. Lightning bolts strike targets every 200 milliseconds and each target cannot be hit more often than this.
Normally this descriptive explain why many people use it for curse on hit.
CWDT has a 250ms cooldown on damage counter, at best you can't

For jewel placement :
Spoiler

And yes even with only one dex node it's worth it because you have 24 int (perf) + 10 int from conversion + implicit on corrupted jewel and 2 spell damage node.
"
Bnboy wrote:
I See in your shaper kill vidéo that you have de consecrated ground flask, were you using zealot's oath ?)

Zealot's oath (life regen converted to ES regen) CAN'T work with vaal pact (Life regen disabled), he use it for 40% damage.
You can easily try that without respec with The Sorrow of the Divine
Without taking consideration of prefix you have 1 use on Silver Flask and 3 use on Suplphur Flask.
On the video it looks like he's using a macro so it's probably more confortable to have more charges.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 16, 2016, 6:35:52 AM
I got myself a new chest today without the res ... 2 ex later
:3
Gratz ! Looks nice ! The last time i used an ex on a good vaal regalia i got the life regen :D
You can improve it with divine, 138/145 flat es not sure about the %es and hybrid.

Wait ... It looks like the chest who was at 7ex c/o on poe.trade, the guy didn't replied me that's it ? :'(
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 16, 2016, 6:43:39 AM
Yeh that's the chest :)i think the hybrid is t3 (33~40%) and % es is t2 (101~120%) so yeh could throw couple of divines and get little bit more es.. how much would like 6% & +7 flat ES be ?
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Sep 16, 2016, 6:50:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info