[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Well ... You just ruined my day ... But gratz.

175 = Flat es vaal regalia so :

175 + 145 = 320
41 (hybrid) + 120 (%es) + 20(%quality) = 181%

320 + 181% = 899ES

Edit : I made a mistake on the calculation, it's know fixed.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 16, 2016, 6:57:43 AM
Well i guess that could be worth it since this is my last chest i need pretty much... now i just need better boots/gloves and +1 curse ammu
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Sep 16, 2016, 6:55:50 AM
"
And yes even with only one dex node it's worth it because you have 24 int (perf) + 10 int from conversion

Well then wouldn't Fertile Mind be the best option for the shadow area socket? the guide says Izaro's Turmoil or rare jewel and there are 2 dex nodes in its radius
By the way when does a rare jewel get better than a 20%/20% + izaro ?

well i stop divining the chest for now divined it 10 times and it went down to 790 es couple of times and now back to 850 :x used all of my luck today
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Sep 16, 2016, 7:29:36 AM
"
Sargasm wrote:
the guide says Izaro's Turmoil or rare jewel and there are 2 dex nodes in its radius

No the guide say "Jewel socket BETWEEN Witch and Shadow (Izaro's Turmoil or a rare Int/damage jewel)"

Just look at the gear-jewels-Jewel placement part, i relinked the image for you on my last reply, you did not even bother to look at it ...

"
AiMBOYrEE wrote:
By the way when does a rare jewel get better than a 20%/20% + izaro ?

I already posted this question on the previous page and waiting for a reply, but i guess only 4 mod jewel can replace a good izaro's turmoil.
i got BBBR on my helmet so i try to run 3 auras, but i feel really annoying to can only cast 1 icestorm. do i have to have -mana reserve enchant or level 3 enlighten? (currently have level 2)
played this build during Prophecy. Actually the strongest I've ever played. I was able to farm the Hall of Grandmaster. Thanks for this btw
regarding to the jewels. all you want is int. pick a rare one with 10+ int, a good dmg multiplier and youre good to go. At least later on that will get you almost the same damage a good turmoil would + the ES. I replaced all my Turmoils really fast.
"
And for the final levels, should you decide to go that far, a few choices:
- (1 point) replace the useless Curse Cast Speed node near Whispers of Doom with the two Curse Effect nodes (+10% curse efficiency)
- (1 point) Lightning Walker or the 4th resist node near Diamond Skin (this may allow you to wear gloves/boots/armor with higher Int instead of resists)
- (2 points) Faith and Steel (ES and resists)
- (2 points) Nullification (ES and resists)
- (4 points) Shadow area socket (Izaro's Turmoil or rare)

I dont see a
"
BETWEEN Witch and
anywhere in there. I did look at the picture again but that didnt clear anything up...
can anyone share their flask setup?
"
Sargasm wrote:

- (4 points) Shadow area socket (Izaro's Turmoil or rare)
I dont see a "BETWEEN Witch and" anywhere in there. I did look at the picture again but that didnt clear anything up...

This jewel socket isn't in the picture. It is on the right side, southwest of "Ghost Reaver" (Life leech applies to energy shield).

The socket this whole posting of yours is about is the one near the scion starter point (top-right). A Fertile-Mind-Jewel in there will only cover the last dexterity point left on the way to "Vaal pact".

Last edited by JOWH on Sep 16, 2016, 10:01:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info