[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
are you able to do grandmaster with the new life build

I haven't tried it. It has been crashing on many people, and I can only guess how all the wild changes on Beta affected it. I'll probably try it just for fun, but there isn't much point right now because it will definitely be adjusted for 3.0.
Just want to say thank you Kelvynn for your dedication you will make it work i'm sure !
---
Is there any way to incorporate lightning warp instead of leap for mobility?
Year I DID it

i make the grandmaster map myself in the 12 try. Now i did all wings. This build is to good to die :-(((

For people who will try it bevor 3.0 there is a guy whos name is danygg who oneshottet me 3 times. Then i take a quicksilver with me and run to him and then i can kill him with no probs. He use the abuse frostwall trick and if you far from him he oneshot you even with 8 k es.
I tried crafting :(

Spoiler

Aren't those boots like really good for this build?
Boots do seem good, but they seem like they'd work best for a discharge build so good luck getting them for less than 2ex.
Legacy league was my first time playing PoE. Tri-curse was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. Thanks Kelvynn.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 6:18:14 PM
Can't wait for your 3.0 update. Had a lot of fun with this build. Cheers :)
So if theres no life leech to es in 3.0 , is life build possible and will it be viable ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info