[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
stefun108 wrote:
So if theres no life leech to es in 3.0 , is life build possible and will it be viable ?

He killed shaper as life based berserker WI on beta.
NICE!!!
Is it a good league starter?
Any rdy builds?
Hope Witch will still be viable with that build (love the extra protection against reflect)
First draft of the 3.0 build is up.

Will add more detail after the launch.
Thanks for the work.

I had never so much fun as with your build. I used the last 3 days all atziri sets i had because with all other builds i never get this speed to kill atziri. I did 73 sets and today i will try uber the first time (have 6 sets hope thats enought to get her killed ones).
So only shaper is a guy i never killed. Tried him 2 times an has no chance (also with this build) because i am to bat in playing (i play sice beta but not so good :-( )

And so i am verry unlucky that this great build will not work as it does and i think its time to say goodbye.

I am really unhappy :-( . Will see how it works with berserker but think its not so funny.

Thanks again for the good work and the really really good guide who had helped me in nearly all questions.
Is it possible to get the tree working again (CI witch on 3.0 tree)? I'd like to spec my old char back into it just to have intact on standard. Thank you.
can a bitch get her hat back
No. CI is officially dead.

All CI builds went Life based, since the Life is/always was OP.
Unfortunately this render the only good thing for me in PoE - the diversity to a completely gone.
Last edited by ThorTX on Aug 9, 2017, 6:25:41 AM
"
ThorTX wrote:
No. CI is officially dead.

All CI builds went Life based, since the Life is/always was OP.
Unfortunately this render the only good thing for me in PoE - the diversity to a completely gone.

That's some broken ass English but I think I get the drift. I was just asking for the old tree to have my standard char intact even if I don't play it.

Btw, CI =/= diversity. If that destroyed the game for you.. cya
can a bitch get her hat back
so, nothing will ressuresect witch version of this build? :(
"
sufferot wrote:
so, nothing will ressuresect witch version of this build? :(

Why wouldn't you want to switch to berserker who's got the most broken OP 100% leech ascendancy in the game right now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info