When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

Still doesnt understand that its the same people voting, dear lord youre a broken record who doesnt understand how straw polling works when youre spamming it in the exact same places.

Gotta say though, the fact that you think that its 3k unique individuals is pretty funny.

Ill change my "crappy trolling behavior" when youre actually capable of arguing. Also, still funny how youre trying to antagonize probations on people because you cant argue and you think your shit posts are arguing.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 28, 2016, 10:32:12 AM
"
miljan wrote:

I can read, can you?

Here

http://www.strawpoll.me/7257403/r
1450 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10311205/r
720 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10324751/r
815 total votes

The fact your so blind says a lot kid. Fact is thousand people are not few.

Stop posting crap and think a little before what you post. I know you dont like this facts, but than if you dont want to be put in place when you post bullshit dont post crap in this thread (or any other thread).
Which one of those 3 polls did you choose as the one to cast your vote in? Or did you vote in all 3? If you voted in more than 1, you completely invalidate your argument that it's a different group of people voting each time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

I can read, can you?

Here

http://www.strawpoll.me/7257403/r
1450 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10311205/r
720 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10324751/r
815 total votes

The fact your so blind says a lot kid. Fact is thousand people are not few.

Stop posting crap and think a little before what you post. I know you dont like this facts, but than if you dont want to be put in place when you post bullshit dont post crap in this thread (or any other thread).
Which one of those 3 polls did you choose as the one to cast your vote in? Or did you vote in all 3? If you voted in more than 1, you completely invalidate your argument that it's a different group of people voting each time.
Of course he voted in all three rofl. Just like many others, after all its being posted to the exact same places under the pretense of a "new straw poll" and being spammed like mad in anything related to labyrinth.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Even if we will take only those 1,450 voters from first survey, it's HUGE. It's 1/4 of average number of people, who plays POE by Steam. It's HUGE.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Still doesnt understand that its the same people voting, dear lord youre a broken record who doesnt understand how straw polling works when youre spamming it in the exact same places.

Gotta say though, the fact that you think that its 3k unique individuals is pretty funny.

Ill change my "crappy trolling behavior" when youre actually capable of arguing. Also, still funny how youre trying to antagonize probations on people because you cant argue and you think your shit posts are arguing.

The fact is it was nor spammed in same place. But on reddit, and was not linked on this forum and had same results. And another fact is that the two that where posted on the forum where posted in different time, so not all the same people voted, but still similar results.

I am always capable of arguing. The thing is I dont like bullshit, and when I see with who I have business with i go directly to point to put them in their place, especially if he was already troll baiting from beginning.
Last edited by miljan on May 28, 2016, 10:43:22 AM
"
Xalthotun wrote:
Even if we will take only those 1,450 voters from first survey, it's HUGE. It's 1/4 of average number of people, who plays POE by Steam. It's HUGE.
No its not, end league steam charts arent accurate.

Leagues keep a concurrent player base for generally a month an a half, based on steam charts thats roughly 20k. Thats not even counting the HUGE amount of players playing on client which makes up the large majority of the Path of Exile players.

If we use that concurrent amount purely off steam charts actual concurrent average its 7%. Thats not a big number.

"
Xalthotun wrote:

No its not. 5k players is max number of players per day. Not total number of active players. Number of active players is a lot more, probably around 100 000. Also POE steam/client ration is somewhere around 40%/60%
Last edited by miljan on May 28, 2016, 10:47:50 AM
Edit: Not feeding the trolls

Last edited by Barivius on May 28, 2016, 10:48:07 AM
"
miljan wrote:
Not total number of active players. Number of active players is a lot more, probably around 100 000.

Most likely more than that. There should also be a good number of players on both garena servers, can't think of any other way they broke the 1.0 release record from 2013.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

I remember i responded on reddit to someone a while back detailing how profitable labyrinth was, i got absolutely downvoted into oblivion with tons of negative responses. A week and a half later someone posts a thread detailing pretty much everything i said, gets upvoted to the front page and its tons of people singing nothing but praise for how it made them rich.

Given how condescending you are in this thread are you 100% sure it wasn't because of your tone that you got downvoted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info