When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
3 polls with similar results show the exact same few people are voting regardless of being SPAMMED in practically every reddit and poe forum thread ive seen concerning the labyrinth.

Keep on going though, its hilarious.

I know the truth hurts. Fact is 3 different polls with thousand of voters voted on two different sites in 3 different time period. Ignore all you want this facts, but they will be here to show you how wrong you are. Yes, it hilarious really to think the same type of fanboys from d3 are presented here.
Thousands of voters ? LMAO

Can you not read numbers ? Are you illiterate. Just this threads poll alone has 718, some of the others ive seen have had around 500-600.

Its the same people voting every time, the fact that you dont understand that is hilarious.

Edit - Literally just checked the two i know exist. 718, 815, same people voting. Likliness of it being entirely unique voters for each, extremely unlikely, even if that was the case, congrats you have just over 1500. That isnt "Thousands".

I can read, can you?

Here

http://www.strawpoll.me/7257403/r
1450 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10311205/r
720 total votes

http://www.strawpoll.me/10324751/r
815 total votes

The fact your so blind says a lot kid. Fact is thousand people are not few.

Stop posting crap and think a little before what you post. I know you dont like this facts, but than if you dont want to be put in place when you post bullshit dont post crap in this thread (or any other thread).
Last edited by miljan on May 28, 2016, 10:01:39 AM
"The two polls i know exist"

Lmao, again, its the same people voting in each poll. In all likliness its 1450 unique users, again, thats not thousands.

[Removed by Support]

Edit - Also youre counting the total poll and not specifically the negative. (Anything below 5 considered negative).

426 + 321 + 739 = 1486 total negative votes.

Again, insignificant.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on May 28, 2016, 10:07:29 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Lmao, again, its the same people voting in each poll. In all likliness its 1450 unique users, again, thats not thousands.

The fact youre still unable on comprehending this is amazing. Maybe you should use your brain a little bit but i guess thats hard when you dont have one.

Facts are shown here. I know you will try to continue to be blind and act as like the worst d3 fanboy I met in d3 forums, as again now its all this 3k people are one person. Lol. Standard fanboy logic, that can't accept the truth that he is simply wrong.

The only thing I cant comprehend is how you are not banned yet with all your probation crap and post editing, as you waste GGG mod time. Less troll post and more logic.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Imo, the best poll would be a poll specifically targeting concurrent players who reach maps because the arugment people are trying to use is that its "gated content" thats mandatory for mapping (it isnt, ive tested my non-ascended characters and they can do everything they did pre-2.2)

Yeah, however, you should look for right kind of information in the right place.

For instance, if a car manufacturer (yeah, we just love car analogies here) wanted to learn consumer opinion on some advanced feature like a cutting edge brake system, engine performance and so on, they would post their poll at car shows, vehicle forums and such, because that's where grease monkeys and car enthusiasts gather.

However, if they wanted to know customer feedback on something like a cup holder size and location they would just ask their customers to vote, because a general feature is something that a wide variety of consumers have a valid opinion on.

Labyrinth is a general feature, most players have experience with it and each one is equally valid. Besides, we should probably keep in mind that us, forum flies aren't the ones keeping this business afloat, it's those that come back every league to check out new content, play and spend money, if anything, their opinion is more important, not less.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 28, 2016, 10:12:40 AM
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

The fact youre still unable on comprehending this is amazing. Maybe you should use your brain a little bit but i guess thats hard when you dont have one.

Facts are shown here. I know you will try to continue to be blind and act as like the worst d3 fanboy I met in d3 forums, as again now its all this 3k people are one person. Lol. Standard fanboy logic, that can't accept the truth that he is simply wrong.

The only thing I cant comprehend is how you are not banned yet with all your probation crap and post editing, as you waste GGG mod time. Less troll post and more logic.

lol love how youre ignoring the numbers. Do me a favor and just stop responding to me, youre giving me cancer with your shit posting.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
lol love how youre ignoring the numbers. Do me a favor and just stop responding to me, youre giving me cancer with your shit posting.

I will respond to you when ever you make incorrect and bullshit post. Keep ignoring this facts kid, it looks like its the only thing you know (and getting probation and post edited by mods).

And there is nothing to answer to your number. Try reading my posts few times,and what I say where, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on May 28, 2016, 10:32:23 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Imo, the best poll would be a poll specifically targeting concurrent players who reach maps because the arugment people are trying to use is that its "gated content" thats mandatory for mapping (it isnt, ive tested my non-ascended characters and they can do everything they did pre-2.2)

Yeah, however, you should look for right kind of information in the right place.

For instance, if a car manufacturer (yeah, we just love car analogies here) wanted to learn consumer opinion on some advanced feature like a cutting edge brake system, engine performance and so on, they would post their poll at car shows, vehicle forums and such, because that's where grease monkeys and car enthusiasts gather.

However, if they wanted to know customer feedback on something like a cup holder size and location they would just ask their customers to vote, because a general feature is something that a wide variety of consumers have a valid opinion on.

Labyrinth is a general feature, most players have experience with it and each one is equally valid. Besides, we should probably keep in mind that us, forum flies aren't the ones keeping this business afloat, it's those that come back every league to check out new content, play and spend money, if anything, their opinion is more important, not less.
Their opinion is less important in the argument given however but i understand what you mean.

The thing here again, is that people are saying its mandatory, gated content. Thats the only argument ive seen made aside from the trials which will be resolved. Thats why i think thats the best target, concurrent players who reach maps.

Not having ascendancy points doesnt affect your leveling experience at all, in fact most people ignore it until they are leveled because its quicker that way. I ignored mine on my Slayer until 66, i did Merc labyrinth completely under-leveled and under geared with no issues at all.

I agree with you on that last statement for sure.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 28, 2016, 10:19:25 AM
Avg Steam POE players during last 30 days:

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960
Last edited by Xalthotun on May 28, 2016, 10:23:04 AM
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

I will respond to you when ever you make incorrect and bullshit post. Keep ignoring this facts kid, it looks like its the only thing you know (and getting probation and post edited by mods).

And there is nothing to answer to your number. Try reading my posts few times,and what I say where, if its even possible for you to understand in your troll delusion state
Youre soo delusional its hilarious because ive consistently posted numbers and youve done nothing but shit post.

Also loled, the fact that youre trying to antagonize probations just shows you have fuck all as an argument.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

And there is nothing to answer to your number. Try reading my posts few times,and what I say where, if its even possible for you to understand in your troll delusion state
Youre soo delusional its hilarious because ive consistently posted numbers and youve done nothing but shit post.

Also loled, the fact that youre trying to antagonize probations just shows you have fuck all as an argument.

You can post numbers all you want, facts is there where 3 polls (one was on different site, and all where in different times) with total of 3k votes. Every poll has similar results. The repeating of the result represents how the community thinks overall.

My arguments are polls and facts and data represented there.

Also me posting facts that you act like troll, get constant probations and edited by mods are exactly that another facts that show what you are, and that you should change your crappy behavior.
Last edited by miljan on May 28, 2016, 10:30:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info