When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

I dont know anyone who likes lab. Some may like the rewards like its probably the most rewarding place in the game drops/time. That should tell you everything. They have to bribe you more than any place else to play it. lol

They don't believe their own story. Pure PR
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 17, 2017, 6:32:53 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Prove your statement.

How about you prove your own before demanding anyone else does so.

It says a lot about you that you demand others prove what they say, yet you happily make baseless claims and demand others prove you wrong. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I might remind you that a few pages back I suggested people who like the Lab are less likely to visit this thread or participate in the poll (I still haven't even looked at it) than those who dislike it. You hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself and call the lead developer a liar. I honestly believe you're trying to drive away anyone who disagrees with you - just so you can point to the resulting echo chamber as proof that you're right.

I disagree with the suggestion you made and think that people who like the lab are just as likely to vote as those who do not.

I'm not calling the lead developer a liar. I'm saying he's out of touch.
"
I disagree with the suggestion you made and think that people who like the lab are just as likely to vote as those who do not.

It's no rocket science, really, if you meet someone that does public opinion for living ask him about 'voluntary bias'. The golden rule is not to do voluntary polls, unless it's skewed on your side and those you're presenting it to aren't thinking about it too much, that is.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"

It's no rocket science, really, if you meet someone that does public opinion for living ask him about 'voluntary bias'. The golden rule is not to do voluntary polls, unless it's skewed on your side and those you're presenting it to aren't thinking about it too much, that is.

Hogwash.
"
Hogwash.

Fair enough. In that case I suggest filing a request for a guest lecture at your closest university of repute, I'm sure they're practically dying to hear a fresh opinion on the subject after decades spent in the quagmire of ignorance.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Set one up for me and I'll be there.
+1

how does he know that someone hates it? it is not like people will skip on doing lab
"
"
raics wrote:
"

Hogwash.

brexit
I like the lab, rewards are great sure but it is the only part of the game that plays out as its own thing and that is why I like it, I can do a Lab run and it is not the same boring grind of endless maps.
"
Zero_Cool_71 wrote:
I like the lab, rewards are great

Sums up the minimal appreciation of the lab... rewards, otherwise its shit content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info