When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

Spoiler
Chris loves me
Spoiler
Chris loves me not
Spoiler
Chris loves me
Spoiler
Chris loves me not
Spoiler
Chris loves me
Spoiler
Chris loves me not

<.<
>.>

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Ill change my "crappy trolling behavior" when youre actually capable of arguing.

Well, since when did you yourself start arguing? All I see is trolling. You've conveniently ignored what I said to you for example, and kept trolling others for pages. You're also completely dismissing numerous threads with both creative suggestions and criticism, and throwing ridicule and disregarding any form of statistical approach to the matter at hand. Of course I should know better since this is all I've been saying since day 1 of Ascendancy, when most people ignored my feedback. Since then, nearly all threads on this topic quickly devolves into trolling and blind whiteknighting. It's really tedious, almost as tedious as the Labyrinth itself.

What people should know is that when something upsets them with a game, they very rarely go into a public forum and give feedback on why they're unhappy. The vast, overwhelming majority of disgruntled players simply stop playing. This is a well-known fact in all industries. Generally there is a very vocal minority, but most people just stop without a word. Human nature.

Look at Blizzard. They lost over 7 million players in World of Warcraft. To this very day people are still debating why. Noone really knows, most of them just vanished.

Oh well, I'll let you get back to trolling now - I'm done.
And here we still are 25 pages in.

Lab defenders attacking directly the people.
Lab attackers attacking the lab mechanics .

Yet it's funny that despite 25 pages hence something that matters to people reading the forum, GGG has still not say a single word about that.

So GGG pulls a strong statement such as lab haters are a minority with no proofs nor numbers to back that out and they stay silent when a lot of people are saying otherwise.
Yeah totally makes sense they stay silent because they don't have numbers either.
I'm okay with dev's defending a feature they invested time into it.
Too bad they don't invest as much time into thinking twice about said features.
I like the Lab, I think it's great side content. I think that leagues might be getting a little "to do list" heavy though, maybe. I love having stuff to do, Hideouts, master leveling, corrupt levels, lab, fishing, w/e challenge/content the current league offers, and other things I'm not thinking about. Hmm seems a lot to do in one league, I dunno.

It's Us vs Them!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Ceri wrote:
Look at Blizzard. They lost over 7 million players in World of Warcraft. To this very day people are still debating why. Noone really knows, most of them just vanished.

The way I see it, WoW had a population bubble for a long time and one day it simply burst. There was probably no particular reason, it's just the fate of all bubbles.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Isdp wrote:
And here we still are 25 pages in.

Lab defenders attacking directly the people.

And here we sill are 25 pages in.

Generalizing as hell. If you know how to read, or care to read at all - you would see lots of arguments pro lab, without attacking anyone.

Fun, different, new, "PvP", rewarding, cool. All words used in arguments in this thread.

"
Isdp wrote:
with no proofs

And don't talk about GGG and proof in the same sentence. They are the ONLY ones sitting on proof. They HAVE the data. All you have, is a 25 page thread where people CHOOSE to read, CHOOSE what to write and contains ~80% trolling.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on May 28, 2016, 11:46:45 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
Fun, different, new, "PvP", rewarding, cool. All words used in arguments in this thread.

Ah right, forgot to mention. A few pages ago I said hate is a much stronger emotion, you know why is that? Because it has a reason of existence. You don't really need a reason to love, but if you're hating for no particular reason you got yourself a problem, serah.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Phrazz wrote:

"
Isdp wrote:
with no proofs

And don't talk about GGG and proof in the same sentence. They are the ONLY ones sitting on proof. They HAVE the data. All you have, is a 25 page thread where people CHOOSE to read, CHOOSE what to write and contains ~80% trolling.

1) Sure GGG has data... But none about if people like lab or not. They only have runs. You can have the data of somebody going to work 300 days a year but you will never know if he likes it or not if you don't ask him

2) saying the opposite clan is made of trolls is such a good argument. This was used during the inquisition as heretics and is used by Muslim extremists as infidels. Good job you just placed yourself in a very select group of worthy people
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Ceri wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Ill change my "crappy trolling behavior" when youre actually capable of arguing.

Well, since when did you yourself start arguing? All I see is trolling. You've conveniently ignored what I said to you for example, and kept trolling others for pages. You're also completely dismissing numerous threads with both creative suggestions and criticism, and throwing ridicule and disregarding any form of statistical approach to the matter at hand. Of course I should know better since this is all I've been saying since day 1 of Ascendancy, when most people ignored my feedback. Since then, nearly all threads on this topic quickly devolves into trolling and blind whiteknighting. It's really tedious, almost as tedious as the Labyrinth itself.

What people should know is that when something upsets them with a game, they very rarely go into a public forum and give feedback on why they're unhappy. The vast, overwhelming majority of disgruntled players simply stop playing. This is a well-known fact in all industries. Generally there is a very vocal minority, but most people just stop without a word. Human nature.

Oh well, I'll let you get back to trolling now - I'm done.
Are you really fucking using the Blizzard example when its the original, hardcore crowd that left the game and all thats left is casuals wondering why their fucking game blows now ?

Lmao.

PS - Im one of those hardcore wow players who fucking loved Blizzard until they ruined the game in MOP.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 28, 2016, 12:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info