Upcoming Unique Items

The wand is pretty lame.. It is higher level and much worse than even abberath's horn. Th erandom summonings are unlikely to make it worth. The gauntlet is meh - the lack of life and resists kill it. A pity really because out of teh 3 this was the best designed. The shock immunity part almost made me consider it. Almost. The boots are unimpressive - It is a weaker version of Atziri's step which isnt an expensive item even in leagues.

So all in all - another pile of trash that we can loot and vendor. Honestly unless a unique is build enabling it wil always be worse than rares - then why bother? If at least they all had 3d models i would say okay they suck but look cool - but they usually don't...
Last edited by jayteeez on May 16, 2016, 3:30:02 AM
Those gloves need a buff, I think. The high armor is nice but probably not worth it as a Juggernaut since you'd likely be getting that double bonus from your chest armor node.

So, what we're left with is 4% increased damage per endurance charge vs. life, resists, and flat physical damage. Doesn't sound worth it at all! 4% more damage would be OP, of course, so what about 1% more damage per charge instead? That would reward players going for 8 charges pretty well!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
so sexy
Prophecy Challenge League HYPE
From my point of view, the gloves just enable one of the more expensive Juggernaut nodes for the other builds, but I think that they won't stack with the node so that's a shame (for builds that use >6 endurance charges + elemental damage, it would be a nice boost to reach >56% increased damage just from a pair of gloves and that passive node). At least they should lower the level requirements to 56-58 to make them more viable (or just add some life instead of attack/movement speed - forcing the endurance charges gives you elemental resists + shock immunity, and physical mitigation too). I am actually against a more multiplier since that would make the node on the Ascendant tree redundant (and then they would obviously stack)...

I think that the wand and the boots are alright, we need "junk" to better distinguish T1 uniques and i do feel that they are all having niche uses with the added bonus of "more shards" when needed...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Baby uniques, love them! <3
Ashcaller - looks like fun at least for few levels. Maybe somehow usefull for burning builds
Veruso's Battering Rams - pretty good offensive gloves for non-crit characters. Especially for left-down side of the tree.
Three-step Assault - cheap, conditional and slower version of Atziri's Step. It could at least grant global evasion on Onslaught or just something Atziri's Step doesn't do better.
Would be nice if GGG wouldn't try to tell how to use every single skill/item they announce. It creates a better experience, if players can find out.
I can see a good use for the gloves, not for juggernaut but for slayer. With -3 endurance charge, u cant be shocked all the time, Endless Hunger give u the stun immunity, combine it with The Retch, u can now spam Vessel of vinktar with no downside and get a huge chaos bonus damage.

I like the wand, when dual wield, it gives u 32% chance to ignite. Fireball 20q20 give 49% chance to ignite. With 20% chance to ignite on the tree and Elementalist, u can now do a one Fireball 100% chance to ignite prolif.
"
phmn wrote:
The boots sounds like a leveling unique before you get to buy atziri's step
You don't need these boots to level from 55 to 69, it's a waste of money.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info