Upcoming Unique Items

sweet!
These uniques looks ok BUT don't you think that we need more useful ones? For example reflected damage still can be painful to some players and I think we need more items like 'Sibyl's Lament' ring. Let us reduce reflected damage a little bit more. Also I can image an item that would grant Iron Reflexes 'keystone passive skill'. It would be really useful especially for ES/CI players.
Cool
[Removed by Support] The game is is desperate need of drop level ranges for unique items, and until you implement that no level 80+ player will be excited about such items...

Rachel, these items are vendor trash. Censoring my post won't change that!
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on May 16, 2016, 7:15:49 AM
[Removed by Support]

So weak up GGG your unique item are just like diablo 3 at first day. Your game is very nice except all this fucking unique.
Last edited by Rachel on May 16, 2016, 6:52:46 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
Awesome shit, unneeded fillers without interresting mechanics.

Glove is not even powerfull nor interresting, 12% as is okey but it's craftable on rare gloves with masters. . . . stun duration really? Garbage.
Shock? Flask if we want. At this level range they have no utility, they should be level 42 gloves with half the armour.

And we have fair' grave tricorne.

I think you underestimate the comfort in having Shock immunity permanently up, yes you can flask but it requires charges and the need to kill/portal refill and takes up a flask slot, there is at least a quality of life aspect to it. A permanent effect is interesting to me, for example gloves + Lightning coil for lazy/late hour farming or boss that doesn't have minions and when portal is not optimal/possible.

P.S. Or just the quality of life in a hard shocking ground map.
Last edited by wierdzodi on May 16, 2016, 6:59:03 AM
Omg this uniq boots :D <3
Veruso's Battering Rams will soon be added to my glove collection. The boots are great too...geezus I'm hyped.
LOL Unique items called "unique" 'cause they dont repeated. Three-step is Atziri step for moneyless. Change "Dexterity" for "5% dodge attack at maximum frenzy charges" for more effect. Three-step is not unique.
Well its 1 day to hit lvl 80 and then you will have for sure better rare items self found than this "epics" 99% of unique items in this game are trash without game sense to use it over other 1% of unique items. Not even skin- transfer able cus no 3d art :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info