Upcoming Unique Items

"
Shaen wrote:
I can see a good use for the gloves, not for juggernaut but for slayer. With -3 endurance charge, u cant be shocked all the time, Endless Hunger give u the stun immunity, combine it with The Retch, u can now spam Vessel of vinktar with no downside and get a huge chaos bonus damage.

Or you can simply generate endurance charges and keep them up. And use jewel slots for something more juicy. :)
I like these uniques ;)
"
Langhun wrote:
"
Shaen wrote:
I can see a good use for the gloves, not for juggernaut but for slayer. With -3 endurance charge, u cant be shocked all the time, Endless Hunger give u the stun immunity, combine it with The Retch, u can now spam Vessel of vinktar with no downside and get a huge chaos bonus damage.

Or you can simply generate endurance charges and keep them up. And use jewel slots for something more juicy. :)

Of course u can but u have to invest in curse or stuff to generate endurance charge and u cant keep them up all the time we all know that, specially on boss...
Hype for the gloves.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
omg those glovesm omg those boot, ou shit bringing back fire mages aswell damn, those boots will be dope for onslaught builds with raider, and those gloves straight up new meta with jugg.
where u have ur eyes guys .

except for the gloves i dont see anything worth of using ;gloves have nice stats ,but u need to have unwavering stance to properly benefit from them .

boots are vendor food .no res 10% block on phasing, mean u need to use flask bah ....

and that weapon is not even cool for the skin transfert.

Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
"
Shaen wrote:
Of course u can but u have to invest in curse or stuff to generate endurance charge and u cant keep them up all the time we all know that, specially on boss...

Of course, you can do that. As for me I would prefer extra physical damage mitigation, free jewel slots and damage bonus from gloves. If you increase max number of EC you will also get increased duration which make it easier to maintain with Enduring Cry. Anyway if you are able to generate flask charges to refill Vinctar's flask, you can easily generate endurance charges as well.
On the other side I can understand that keeping up EC and Fortify all the time is sometimes pretty annoying.
Create a build enabler instead of more alch scraps plz.
The boots seem decent and possibly usable, but the rest is just more vendor trash.
Awesome shit, unneeded fillers without interresting mechanics.

Glove is not even powerfull nor interresting, 12% as is okey but it's craftable on rare gloves with masters. . . . stun duration really? Garbage.
Shock? Flask if we want. At this level range they have no utility, they should be level 42 gloves with half the armour.

And we have fair' grave tricorne.

It has been done and redone.
the boots are okey , because atziri's step cant be found if you do not kill atziri, and lower level.. But 1 alch unique anyway.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 16, 2016, 5:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info