Upcoming Unique Items

"
sidtherat wrote:
top players die more to sleep depravation, malnutrition and boredom than from shocked ground

when you do the same thing for 10 hours straight it is mostly about physical and psychical stamina - not the one 'shock immune' roll on gloves.

each time GGG releases something underwhelming and majority call it CRAP there are few people that claim it is 'the next big thing'. after the dust settles and it turns out to be real turd we never hear from the 'special snowflakes' again. this will be the case - again.

I'm still waiting for people ridiculing me in my Berserker-is-bad thread to show me how powerful and gamebreaking the Cloaked in Savegery node is (the 100% leech on Savege hit)
Right, just like how other uniques were called trash too but ended up broken as shit ? Are people forgetting there was a time when people called HH, COD, LC shit which is why they sold soo fucking cheap before people realized how good they actually were ?

I laugh at anyone who says shit like that, seriously. Just like most recently with Obliteration and Trypanon, Varunastra.

"wah obilteration literally trash, vendor!"

"wah Varunastra bad! base DPS garbo vendor!"

"wah Trypanon stupid noob trap mace!"

Sorry to say but tons of items people call "shit" get proven to be good. Only the blatant ones with an intended purpose of being used at a lower level as a leveling unique are never proven because theyre never one of the items said "special snowflakes" disagree with.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 17, 2016, 1:38:32 AM
did people REALLY call Varunastra and Obliteration thrash? really? where?
these two stand out immediately as at least interesting and are downright build enabling when looked into for 10 seconds (Trypanon i have no opinion as i hate CoCS with passion)

Plenty of people, go search the older threads, its way worse on the reddit than it is here however with the hive minding.

Im not going to complain if people think somethings trash, that just makes it cheaper and easier for my to buy and use just like when i bought a 6L oro's for 5 exalts way fucking back when it came out.

People said Trypanon sucked because its APS, they were soo focused on APS that they didnt even realize Marylenes Fallacy existed and gave you 240 crit multiplier and Trypanon negated the non-crits do 40% damage downside.

Like i said, people say items are shit all the time and get proven wrong constantly.

Heres one example of someone saying obiliteration is terrible for KB

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/495yf1/new_unique_wand_obliteration/

"Its a terrible wand for KB. You'd clear faster as an ele wander with any random imbued wand with a crit chance roll because of the attack speed."

literally my sides. And its people like that who spread disinfo and hivemind the forums all the time.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
What kind of joke mod is this "40% increased evasion rating while you have onslaught". So it means you get 203*1,4-203=81 points of evasion in this roll on 1st page. Even if you scale with eva nodes you get quite nothing, because it influence your % chance of evasion in promiles.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Plenty of people, go search the older threads, its way worse on the reddit than it is here however with the hive minding.

Im not going to complain if people think somethings trash, that just makes it cheaper and easier for my to buy and use just like when i bought a 6L oro's for 5 exalts way fucking back when it came out.

People said Trypanon sucked because its APS, they were soo focused on APS that they didnt even realize Marylenes Fallacy existed and gave you 240 crit multiplier and Trypanon negated the non-crits do 40% damage downside.

Like i said, people say items are shit all the time and get proven wrong constantly.

Heres one example of someone saying obiliteration is terrible for KB

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/495yf1/new_unique_wand_obliteration/

"Its a terrible wand for KB. You'd clear faster as an ele wander with any random imbued wand with a crit chance roll because of the attack speed."

literally my sides. And its people like that who spread disinfo and hivemind the forums all the time.

Because people talked shit about previous items,doesn't magicaly make these 3 uniques good.
You actualy have to demonstrate what these are good for.
I see nothing worth the gear slot,i may be a noob so please enlighten us.
How op is cannot be shocked at full charges? How much would you pay for these gloves?
I won't even mention the other 2 items...
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Best joke ever! Which is why ever single top player rips to a hit while shocked.

Go ahead, call them shit like every other mindless sheep posting here, i could careless.

Dude,any flask can dispel shocked. You're gonna rely on these gloves for not being shocked?
What about when you hunt down the remaining mobs and lose your charges?
What about bosses? Will you spam enduring cry to get charges instead of pressing flask and attacking?
You will need a flask also if shocking is such a killer mod for you.
I wouldn't trade life res or any other uniques gloves for a freaking flask slot.
I leveled to 96 solo without deaths ater 85, without a single flask for shocked.
I would gladly sell these to you for an ex or two though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info