Upcoming Unique Items

"
Desire61 wrote:
Wow so great and so sad at the same time... I wish we had more rare uniques like HH

Hah hahahaha

In 2066
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
WOW! Such a good uniques! BiS! (no)
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Can't wait to try new builds with these awesome build enabling new uniques! Got some crazy ideas ;)
kind regards
"
sidtherat wrote:
to people complaining that 'players want power creep':

i do not like these uniques. but not because these are weak! i do not like them because these:

- are directly weaker than items already in the game (so why use these?)
- are not solving any existing problem
- do not bring anything interesting into the game
- combine mostly irrelevant stuff and call it 'unique'. Gloves are just that - some attack bonuses, some defenses, a downside and a fluff. 12% aspd, 6-10 phys damage, LIFE, resist/leech/etc gloves are just OUTRIGHT better in every aspect.

and it is to show 'Jugg's character'? GGG really doesnt like RT melee and this sensless and boring unique is the ultimate proof

agreed.

1- the wand! it says it is for leveling. who cares leveling. there are 3-4 leveling wands. i dont care which wand i use while leveling.

2- gloves. i dont want to use it if i could use 12+ attack speed and some added physcal damage stats with resistes and 80+ life gloves. to use a unique like these means "i have to use more rare items with resists". On 1 hand armor, some dps and immune shock abilities, on other hands no resist, no crit(i dont care stun thing). The MOST powerfull side of path of exile is allowing players to make their build at endless options. but now GGG says this gloves was for juggernauts. do SETS ITEMS which have to wear some classes involve game at future like other hack and slash games. do we use these items what you says to wear? Let people decide what they do with this item. dont say build or options. this isnt GGG style.

3- boots and again an item for a specisific ascendant class. dear GGG, i dont offer enter this way. this is diablo's way and we are here to play POE. not diablo. Btw imao this boots are really bad. Atziri's Step boots have 16 spell dodge, more evasion, more movement speed, more life and it doesnt require phasing or onslaught.

everyone know some uniques are not usefull but i am suprised that GGG announces that bad items like good ones. i have no sense. not good items. vendor items.

my english is poor and to write this post took too much from me. i hope my message isnt erased. ty :)
Last edited by druen on May 16, 2016, 1:36:21 PM
vendor trash
Nice
Hey cool, some nikes for the fashion-conscious ranger. ^^
As useless as the boots are, I must say - I love the flavor text. I also love the name of the boots.

It's a shame that it is basically an inferior Atziri's Step. Level 55 requirement, seriously?

Can someone please explain to me why anyone would use these instead of Atziri's Step which has more life, more movement speed and more spell dodge?

40% inc. global evasion sounds nice until you actually do the math and see it doesn't do much at all.

If these boots were maybe level 40 requirement or had something different that set it apart from Atziri's Step - that would be cool.

SHINY!
"
sidtherat wrote:
to people complaining that 'players want power creep':

i do not like these uniques. but not because these are weak! i do not like them because these:

- are directly weaker than items already in the game (so why use these?)
- are not solving any existing problem
- do not bring anything interesting into the game
- combine mostly irrelevant stuff and call it 'unique'. Gloves are just that - some attack bonuses, some defenses, a downside and a fluff. 12% aspd, 6-10 phys damage, LIFE, resist/leech/etc gloves are just OUTRIGHT better in every aspect.

and it is to show 'Jugg's character'? GGG really doesnt like RT melee and this sensless and boring unique is the ultimate proof

Yeah, people always say that. Then they get shocked for 1 second and die with their "bis" gloves.

I remember how everyone said oros was shit and i was the only one playing oros flicker back when the sword came out. Everyone bitching "muh increased damage downside". I never bothered posting a build guide because it was stupidly strong and i didnt want it nerfed. Now look at all the people playing it once someone finally decided to stream line it.

This community has a high tendancy to shit on everything without using their heads before even using the item or thinking of how to negate an items downside, much like the Goddess sword. Its happened to countless items now.

It doesnt need to be BIS, it needs to be interesting and unique, fun.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info