Upcoming Unique Items

nice wand
Wait, is that 3-step assault evasion bonus global? Generally these triggerable bonuses are global.

If it is global, then I _have_ to make a raider to run those boots in the next league....
to people complaining that 'players want power creep':

i do not like these uniques. but not because these are weak! i do not like them because these:

- are directly weaker than items already in the game (so why use these?)
- are not solving any existing problem
- do not bring anything interesting into the game
- combine mostly irrelevant stuff and call it 'unique'. Gloves are just that - some attack bonuses, some defenses, a downside and a fluff. 12% aspd, 6-10 phys damage, LIFE, resist/leech/etc gloves are just OUTRIGHT better in every aspect.

and it is to show 'Jugg's character'? GGG really doesnt like RT melee and this sensless and boring unique is the ultimate proof

"
vio wrote:
i love like those players calling the uniques "vendor food" are begging for even faster power creep.

omg seriously?

ascendant talents, easy mobs, super easy and cheap to get stongest uniques in the game, OP Gems and builds......all this shit made this game super easy and actually allowed power creep, since they are all within the grasp of your hand, almost instant

game is in terrible state because of all the above and not new good uniques....i am talking from end game perspective here

while all we want are more T1 uniques.......this does not mean that we want super OP uniques.....just new stuff for people that do play endgame.....more posibilities.....game became super stale in that department for older player base

P.S. inc more vendor uniques

"
Those gloves need a buff, I think. The high armor is nice but probably not worth it as a Juggernaut since you'd likely be getting that double bonus from your chest armor node.

So, what we're left with is 4% increased damage per endurance charge vs. life, resists, and flat physical damage. Doesn't sound worth it at all! 4% more damage would be OP, of course, so what about 1% more damage per charge instead? That would reward players going for 8 charges pretty well!

I just can't help it. You do realize that 4% increased is approximately 1% more if you have +400% increased already? 500 strength ( which I imagine is what most marauders have ) is +100%. I don't think a lot of people playing juggernaut will get more than 500% total increased damage ( actually 300% is probably more realistic ). So in 90% of the cases these gloves already have 1% more per charge. This is a super small amount given that that is basically the only useful thing a juggernaut really gets from it.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
the art on the boots are NICE! in times like these i really wish every unique released came with 3d art by default.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
yahooomg wrote:
That sad, again new uniques and nothing new in highend content. Please, just make PoE interesting in 90+ lvl. There is no purpose to reach 90,95,100 lvl.

Go solo twinned core.
In 2.0, you buffed monster damage into stratosphere. You forced players into stacking silly amounts of life. So.. unique Titan Gauntlets with no life roll?

P.S. Love the art on the wand.
nice one,where the othersnew uniques?
nice leveling uniques, i hope to someday see the ultimate end game uniques come into play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info