Upcoming Unique Items

Another 3 items to vendor, yay.

Next league i'll probably modify my item filter to filter out all uniques.
Last edited by _Interrupt_ on May 16, 2016, 2:24:34 AM
"
You nerds complain and whine that the game is too easy. Too easy to faceroll the content. Crying about it all the time.

GGG is doing you all a favor by introducing less powerful items. So instead of whining about how under powered the items are, thank GGG for attempting to make the game harder for you. :)

Dude, that ship's already sailed with Shav's, Headhunter, Voltaxic, Windripper, Skyforth... As another fellow said, these are all alch shards.
"
[Removed by Support]

Levelling uniques are useful. Diversity is important. You don't choose who GGG fire.
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Last edited by Rachel on May 16, 2016, 6:20:30 AM
What would I change those items:

1)Wand is ok- its purely low levle garbage anyway

2)Gloves:

*)Remove attack speed, remove movement speed (someone perceive bettering rams as someting fast? rly?)
*)Add life to it (gg messed up itemization the moment they forced us to wear life everywhere so they should stick with their decision)
*)Turn damage increase to 2% MORE damage per endurance charge (not like anybody will throw everything to get 4% increased damage per charge)

3)Boots:

*)You forgot 0 behind those 29% evasion rating, maybe with at least 100% I would consider looking at it.
*)30% value of bonus movement speed counts as increased damage during onslaught (assault afterall, they should give some damage statistic)
*)Remove dexterity roll
*)30% value of bonus movement speed counts as spell dodge during phasing

Last edited by herflik on May 16, 2016, 1:10:19 AM

wand is not that interesting. ignite chance is nice stat but 16% (or even 20%) is not enough to warrant usage of this sub-par item in the endgame

gloves.. typical 'melee RT love'. insta-vendor. but i expect something TRULY broken for Shadow as the crit uber-race deserves better

boots have nothing on them

it is not that these are not strong, these are just pointless

and GGG - it is your fault for polluting the game with several OP pieces and turning a game into a clear-speed-fest. you want to slow it down now? too late. game is getting incredibly shallow incredibly quickly with all this power creep
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
Another 3 items to always vendor, yay.

Next league i'll probably modify my item filter to filter out all uniques.

Mjölner ?
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
These seem "meh" at best, and the gloves are only kind of interesting.
#NeverGoing90
I am a Juggernaut and I approve of the Gauntlet!!!!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
I am a Juggernaut and I approve of the Gauntlet!!!!

I am an openly raging Juggernaut and I will never use them. In fact, I can not see why would any juggernaut choose them over rare gloves with 12 or more percent attack speed, ton of life and flat physical for example. Sama damage bonus ( given that you can have more attack speed on rare gloves, up to 16% ), while maintaining the possibility to have resists and life.

Not to mention life/mana leech that can be crafted on rare gloves as well as block/more armour.

[Removed by Support]
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by Rachel on May 16, 2016, 6:16:21 AM
Not bad, and I like the idea of a unique item tailored around a specific Ascendancy class, while still being useful for everyone if built around, but GGG again falls short with these last uniques, imho.
Please, consider tweaking a bit these gloves and boots, could be something simple like
-gloves: add life or flat phys, can remove +%movespeed
-boots: increase %eva or movespeed.

Remember, rares can be crafted, uniques cannot.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info