Upcoming Unique Items

w le tette
How long does the next challenge league lasts?
"
cronus wrote:
waiting for the day when a unique turns light radius into something useful ;)

Yeah, seeing isn't useful at all.
powercreep boyz
"
cronus wrote:
waiting for the day when a unique turns light radius into something useful ;)

I had many Unique design suggestion that implied Light radius converted to something else
ie:

As i always said, not every mod have to be OP for everything, but they should at least be good for something

so far, Light radius sucks for everything
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Alwayss been a big fan for an iceshot ranger with this new little bow we can get something done :P
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
So they basically made a quiver for voltaxic spark?

Cool story, guys.

Oh cmon, it's not even good compared to a drillneck. Which would you rather have, 100% Inc. proj dmg from 100% pierce chance or 30% inc. lightning dmg on a build with 300 Int? Even just the pierce gem + quiver will give you 60% Inc. Proj dmg so you'll need 600 Int to be comparable.

They're on two totally different levels in terms of adding damage.

Thanks for the quote but my statement was made with the utmost sense of sarcasm/indifference. Mainly taking a shot at the creator of that unique. Thats all.
Last edited by andrew8448 on May 8, 2016, 11:54:30 PM
crappy idea putting elemental on a harbinger when harbingers are meant for a phys build.
GGG keep rolling out the claws and youll keep me happy. :)
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:
crappy idea putting elemental on a harbinger when harbingers are meant for a phys build.

I actually was looking through the list of bow bases that didn't yet have a unique. I then fell in love with the Harbinger Bow solely because I really liked the base item's name for this unique. While I'd like it to be useful (and think it is), thematics and interesting mechanics take priority for me over maximizing power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info