Upcoming Unique Items

Nice.

I'm no sure if i'm prepared to give up shavs for my minions, but the identifying magic T1 bases does seem handy
there is an extra "the" in the flavour text on the cloak.
So they basically made a quiver for voltaxic spark?

Cool story, guys.
"
weezamon wrote:
there is an extra "the" in the flavour text on the cloak.
Should be fixed now!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
andrew8448 wrote:
So they basically made a quiver for voltaxic spark?

Cool story, guys.

Oh cmon, it's not even good compared to a drillneck. Which would you rather have, 100% Inc. proj dmg from 100% pierce chance or 30% inc. lightning dmg on a build with 300 Int? Even just the pierce gem + quiver will give you 60% Inc. Proj dmg so you'll need 600 Int to be comparable.

They're on two totally different levels in terms of adding damage.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on May 8, 2016, 9:26:46 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Cryptoplasty wrote:
Cool uniques!

What does "not always" mean? Is there some kind of percentage tied to it?

It means that critical strikes do not cause it. All the wording we tried with something along the lines of "Critical Strikes do not Freeze" could be misinterpreted as when you crit, you can't freeze.

So that wording was to make it clear you still can, but not from the critical strike.

It did not make it clear. It sounds like critical strikes can still cause freeze but not always.

Something like "freeze is not applied from your hit being critical" would make more sense.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on May 8, 2016, 9:50:48 PM
I didn't think they would ever allow a unique like Cloak of Tawm'r Isley, but there it is.
"Critical Strikes do not always freeze" means "Critical Strikes sometimes freeze" but from explanation from GGG this seems misleading.
So that cloak will be a "must have" for Animate weapon build ( and it's gonna be OP ) .
"
rdx1312 wrote:
"Critical Strikes do not always freeze" means "Critical Strikes sometimes freeze" but from explanation from GGG this seems misleading.

I suggested they use the phrasing "Critical Strikes Do Not Inherently Freeze", which is closer to being definitive, but then some people may not know what inherently means, so... yeah :\
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info