[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
tudaiphat2129 wrote:
so... is it ok to skip acrobatics and p acrobatics. and focus on some all res? like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAO4FLQX5BiMILgiJCpsNzRDME9oVIBVDFfAZjhm0Gf4aOBsBG60cziLiI_YnLyoTKk0rUCzpLYMuUzIBMgk1kjfUOuE8LT8nQzFHfkfiSshNkk3jUUdTu1jlWfNaK11oXkVlTWXTZlRmnmxGbqpxQ3IPcmxyqXTtdct673sUeyB9dYNfg8yGs419jX6QVZLzlG-UuJUFlcya8Zsmm42jiqPypDmmV6fUrKqvp7EBshm18rc-u-O9Nr6nv9XEosT2xq7Kqc2Yz17PetNv037YvdrB5wrqYu0_7YPvevJF9qP4k_lj-uv-Cv5U_of-j_66_sg=?accountName=Elua&characterName=Hibikieleven

%hp still same but you get around 30% all res, over 100% evasion rating and 12% physic dmg. how u think?

Looks ok. Remember you can always use rare evasion helmet with 3 res up to 44 res each and life.
Thanks to the author for his efforts. This is awesome!
hi, thank for the guide again :) i'm at lvl 85 right now. SO from now on level up will be much harder so i have to be careful on the skill tree. So i got this idea:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAO4EswUtBiMILgiJCpsLYQ3NEMwVIBmOGbQZ_ho4GwEbrRzOIuIj9icvKhMqTStQLOktgy5TMgk1kjfUOuE8LT8nQzFHfkfiSshNkk3jUUdY5VnzWitdaGVNZlRmnmjybEZuqnIPcmxyqXTtdct2rHrvexR7IH11g1-DzIazjX2NfpBVlG-UuJUFlcya8ZuNogCjiqPypDmmV6fUrKqvbK-ntfK3PrvjvTa-p8SixPbGrsqpzZjPftNv037YvdrB5wrqGOpi7T_tg-968B_yRfaj9zL4k_lj_gr-VP6H_o_-uv7I

I tried to avoid the 30% dodge speed and attack to put some points on %life. So with this i can gain 18% more %life, 40 more str = 20 more hp and such....
BTW i have a question about bandit quests, that +40 base life from normal, is it +40 life or more? I was accidentally kill all fo them to get 3 passive skill points :( i was checking about %life and actually 6%life = 96hp so is it ok to skip the +40 base life if it's not worth 1 passive points?
And then about the other 2 from C and M, 8% as and +1 frenzy charge if i'm not gonna reset the bandit quests and put all 3 points on the skill tree:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAO4B0QSzBS0GIwguCIkKmwthDc0QzBUgGY4ZtBn-GjgbARutHM4i4iP2Jy8qEypNK1As6S2DLlMyCTWSN9Q64TwtPydDMUd-R-JKyE2STeNRR1jlWfNaK11oZU1mVGaeaPJsRm6qcg9ybHKpdO11y3aseu97FHsgfXWDX4PMhrONfY1-kFWUb5S4lQWVzJrxm42iAKOKo_KkOaZXp9Ssqq2Nr2yvp6_rtfK3PrvjvTa-p8SixPbGrsqpzZjPftNv037YvdrB5wrqGOpi7T_tg-968B_yRfaj9zL4k_lj_gr-VP6H_o_-uv7I

How you think about this?
+40 base life +8% as +1 Frenzy charge = +4%life +26 projectile damage +4% as.... sound better ?
Last edited by Elua on May 12, 2016, 2:34:49 PM
Thank for your idea, actually better than mine a lot :)
Hey.

What's your opinion on different body armour like belly / coil / hyrry's / queen ?

I'm kinda stuck at the itemisation way to take right now.

Got everything running with a tabula and now it's time to upgrade.

In the process of getting a 350 pdps glare so I'll be set for weapon I think.
Trying to get +1 arrow on drillneck is lottery so w/e.

I don't really understand your helmet choice either.
Wouldnt a rare be way better that starkonja's ?
Do you value that 10% attack speed that much over 700+ eva helmet ?
"
Isdp wrote:
Hey.

What's your opinion on different body armour like belly / coil / hyrry's / queen ?

I'm kinda stuck at the itemisation way to take right now.

Got everything running with a tabula and now it's time to upgrade.

In the process of getting a 350 pdps glare so I'll be set for weapon I think.
Trying to get +1 arrow on drillneck is lottery so w/e.

I don't really understand your helmet choice either.
Wouldnt a rare be way better that starkonja's ?
Do you value that 10% attack speed that much over 700+ eva helmet ?

Unique body armours options are possible, but it is more expensive way. And probably needs rare helm with 3 res to reach cap. Lightning Coil is very strong in defence terms item. Lioneye's Vision offers best dps gain. But every unique item must be balanced by very good rares if anyone want use it. So I don't like use uniques too much. It makes gear expensive and hard to balance. Ofc Lightning Coil is often recommended item for many evasion builds, because it make people much more safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little test examples :

If I swap form

to

Its change my hp 6639 to 7032, evasion drops from 11030 ( 47 % ) to 5407 ( 34 % )

next :

Its change my hp 6639 to 6260, evasion from 11030 ( 47 % ) to 10646 ( 48 % )
I will gain +10% dodge and spell dodge ( 50% / 40% using Hyrri )

and this:

Its change my hp 6639 to 6464, evasion from 11030 ( 47 % ) to 10828 ( 48 % )
Movement speed drops from 61% to 57%
That last one looks like cheap and fair replacement for standard evasion robe.
Its not amazing, but easy to buy for 1c.

Main problem with all that unique replacements can be 6L cost. Its possible to buy now evasion 6L as low as 45c, but all that uniques in 6L setup will be way more expensive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want make some experiments in next league with Iron reflexes and some other armour use.
maybe I will test that robe :

Siege Ballista always pierce so what you gain here is 7th link : +24% projectile damage.
But Pierce gem must be replaced by Physical to Lighting or Slower Projectiles.

Changing helm:

to

will change my hp 6639 to 6875, and dps tooltip will drop from 45277 to 42683
also movement speed will drop from 61% to 51% ( that hurts :P )
Last edited by Elua on May 16, 2016, 2:43:55 PM
"
tudaiphat2129 wrote:
how about bandit quests and put all 3 points on the skill tree

I do some maths today and I can answer that question:

That +40 base life gives me ( with my current gear and tree ) = 129 hp

5% life = 102 hp
6% life = 123 hp
7% life = 143 hp

Because most life points in tree are 5% I think Oak is best choice.

Other quest choices are exactly as this 8 % Attack Speed is very good , most nodes got 3-4%
Frenzy is good because you need to spend 2 points to get one in tree, so grabbing quest one is like saving one point.
Last edited by Elua on May 16, 2016, 4:43:10 PM
Holy shit thanks for the testing.

Guess I'll try with a cheap rat's nest tomorrow but now i'm used to that +100 life on starkonja's..
I'll have to get higher life rolls on the jewelry now.

I bought a 6L white torso and alched it..

What's the process now ?
Yolo exalt or craft life on it ?
Craft life, spend currency on quality support gems.

edit: with all 2.3.0 changes this build is going very strong, solid
Last edited by Elua on May 22, 2016, 7:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info