[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
BiggestB wrote:
"
tuberiolse wrote:
im following this build aND I MUST SAy:goddamit sweet build!!

yes its the best Build i ever played .... and the only Reason why i still Play PoE!

In Beta everything works fine. So when 3.0 Starts i start again with Double Siege.

You forget the change to map bosses (2x hp). The build was allready kind of weak and slow against bosses.

I have a setup with 42k dps(2.6(nerfed drillneck), this setup was 47k dps at 2.5)per totem without flasks and T11+ maps with increased life and other mods, wont be that fast. Flameblast totems is better.
Last edited by Kharadas on Aug 1, 2017, 8:48:21 AM
which bandit reward is now optimal in 3.0 patch?
they changed a lot.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Aug 6, 2017, 4:57:38 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
which bandit reward is now optimal in 3.0 patch?
they changed a lot.

Alira. In endgame this build is just on edge with mana management, 15% all resist and 5 mana / sec is huge.
Last edited by Elua on Aug 6, 2017, 7:23:00 PM
15% all res and 5 mana regen is huge boost?
nice rofl [Removed by Support]
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Aug 30, 2017, 6:29:04 AM
Hi

i play this Build in 3.1 and it is very very good

"
Hi

i play this Build in 3.1 and it is very very good

This is kinda suprise for me. Maybe it's because you don't tested yet hard content and siege ballista was always great build for t1-t14 maping. Anyway if you have fun, why not play ballista.

If you can try, plz add this support some way to links and write you thoughts about it:

This potentially can be powerful and good.
Last edited by Elua on Dec 18, 2017, 7:46:16 PM
Hey guys has anyone tried to use Volley support for bosses? LMP would be great for clearing but in narrow area's or bosses where you want more concentrated fire I'd think Volley would be better as the damage is the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info