[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

Everything works fine
For me again Ballista, what else ^^ ?

Off Screen Damage work pretty good and i not felt any pierce changes
im following this build aND I MUST SAy:goddamit sweet build!!
"
tuberiolse wrote:
im following this build aND I MUST SAy:goddamit sweet build!!

yes its the best Build i ever played .... and the only Reason why i still Play PoE!

In Beta everything works fine. So when 3.0 Starts i start again with Double Siege.

Last edited by BiggestB on Jul 17, 2017, 5:00:28 AM
Without endurance charge, immortal call is still work?
IGN Sneedronningen
"
FerryIVI wrote:
Without endurance charge, immortal call is still work?

I have not tried it yet but why it should not work?

Any changes ?
biggest can u check my gears/skilltree perhaps to see if im follow the skilltree correctly or even may perform a few better steps
"
tuberiolse wrote:
biggest can u check my gears/skilltree perhaps to see if im follow the skilltree correctly or even may perform a few better steps

sure

Home - my Account - Privacy Settings - Hide Characters tab <--- off

or link plz ^^
"
tuberiolse wrote:

U have to change a lot of things ....

First you need a better Bow ... with higher Max Damage

You need Rings like mine or better

Another Amu: like this or better

Another Hands like:

Belt:

Boots:

Your Rats Nest is ok ....mine is:

Skilltree is ok ...

Per Totem i have 33000 dps per Arrow!!! --- fine to play

My Items are not perfect but they are enough for me to play easy cheesy.

Check Eluas Char to see how it can be with highend items.

Beta 3.0:
Ballista Pierce is still 100% all the time and off screen damage is still awesome!

Please try to get Life on every Item.
Enjoy this Awesome Build ....

Last edited by BiggestB on Jul 21, 2017, 3:56:39 AM
I think I'll use this as my league starter. My problem with totems is their lack of range and the need to resummon. With the piercing this build seems to bypass that. The map clearing seems pretty good.

I have no idea about the changes 3.0 will bring though.
Little warning about this build and 3.0 league start: this is probably one of slowest totem build for 1-66 lvl. Leveling in new fresh league when you don't have access to currency and leveling uniques is HUGE PAIN. Starting marauder points are mostly life, no dmg and this makes your dps sucks. After 66 lvl if you got bow, quiliver and jewel things changing 180 degrees and this turn into one of fastest leveling / mapping builds for 66-90 lvls. But getting there requires a lot of dedication. So you need this 3 items to make build works:

I will probably start 3.0 ancestral warchief build chieftain ( strongly dislike berserker ) build. Using facebreaker gloves ( if affordable ) and shield. Something like that :

Spoiler

I think this is most efficient totem build for fresh league start, when you got zero gear.
This thing annihilate content on 4L and very bad items. Ofc patch notes can change a lot but we will see.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1794751
Last edited by Elua on Jul 26, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info