2.2.2 Patch Notes

"
lucksickle wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:
Ok, this means you no longer have a 25% chance to generate endurance charge when you gain a power charge??
That would kill my build :(

"
marcust wrote:

I am also wondering about this! It would kill my build 100% completely aswell if it no longer built endurance charges.

But guys, the skill was CORRECTED! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
They didn't even say that was taken away, so why are people freaking out? They weren't posting the whole description of the node. All they did was buff it by letting you get power charges when your totem gets kills.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:
Ok, this means you no longer have a 25% chance to generate endurance charge when you gain a power charge??
That would kill my build :(

"
marcust wrote:

I am also wondering about this! It would kill my build 100% completely aswell if it no longer built endurance charges.

But guys, the skill was CORRECTED! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
They didn't even say that was taken away, so why are people freaking out? They weren't posting the whole description of the node. All they did was buff it by letting you get power charges when your totem gets kills.

If so then everyone is happy I guess
"
Baronfuming wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Lightning Golem: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.

This does not make sense. The triarchy of elements is to be aligned with attributes. Fire = Strength, Cold = Dexterity, Lightning should be aligned to intelligence.

Stone is Strength/Dexterity, Chaos should be Intelligence/Dexterity and there should be another type of Strength/Intelligence golem.

I agree!
*Sad Ben*
"
Almesin wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• The Ascendant Guardian skill now also has "Your Party members share Charges."

I assume this only applies to players, not minions?

Minions are not considered to be in a party
yeah
Minions count as allies but not party
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Drimli wrote:
How the hell can you activate the leaderboards before you fixed the CI and ES based chars ability to run the lab??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So you are seriously going to f...... screw all those people??!?!?!? this is the worst f...... move in GGG's history and why the f... doesnt this get more attention from the community?!?!!?!

Right at this moment i am really f...... sad i invested money in this game.

maybe because there are no problems for CI to run the lab? there are no pots - but if you do not play stupid (and eat trap after trap after trap) there is no difference. sure - it is EASIER as a life based character but there is nothing EXTRA HARD for CI players

i have a CI witch, no leech, no vaal discipline - no problems. cannot understand why people are bringing this topic again and again

just do not get hit by these traps. one hit you can easily survive. two - is your fault (and is also survivable) but running headless chicken into spinning blades for few seconds kills and i see no reason why it shouldnt
"
maybe because there are no problems for CI to run the lab? there are no pots - but if you do not play stupid (and eat trap after trap after trap) there is no difference. sure - it is EASIER as a life based character but there is nothing EXTRA HARD for CI players

i have a CI witch, no leech, no vaal discipline - no problems. cannot understand why people are bringing this topic again and again

just do not get hit by these traps. one hit you can easily survive. two - is your fault (and is also survivable) but running headless chicken into spinning blades for few seconds kills and i see no reason why it shouldnt

You said in your post exactly why this is a problem. Life based chars can run through traps and hit a life flask. While CI has to stop all the time. In a race this puts CI at a huge disadvantage, they aren't (well some might be) complaining about the Lab in general.
ohh yeah lab leaderboards !
"
TheGrimOne wrote:
"

You said in your post exactly why this is a problem. Life based chars can run through traps and hit a life flask. While CI has to stop all the time. In a race this puts CI at a huge disadvantage, they aren't (well some might be) complaining about the Lab in general.

he complains about the CI + lab in general. the speedrunning potential is never mentioned. i find these complaints unjust and simply asking for a care bear

yes, CI is worse at speed running - but is just this and any competetive game plays: some things are better at some tasks. accept that and move on

want to speed farm lab? make a speed farming build. want to run uber? make an uber capable build. want to pvp? make a pvp build. CI is not suited for speed farming of the lab. i get it. and i see no 'problem' there

if you want to start making game 'fair' maybe fix the pointless melee first?
"
Qarl wrote:
This is expected to be deployed tomorrow.

Version 2.2.2

Features:
  • Added the unique Star of Wraeclast amulet ( Star of Wraeclast ] ), which can be created by vendor recipe

Fixed it for you :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
TheGrimOne wrote:
"

he complains about the CI + lab in general. the speedrunning potential is never mentioned. i find these complaints unjust and simply asking for a care bear

"
How the hell can you activate the leaderboards before you fixed the CI and ES based chars ability to run the lab??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He says that doing a speed competition (leaderboard) is stupid when one group can run through obstacles and the other has to avoid them. Which is true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info