2.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Baronfuming wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Lightning Golem: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.

This does not make sense. The triarchy of elements is to be aligned with attributes. Fire = Strength, Cold = Dexterity, Lightning should be aligned to intelligence.

Stone is Strength/Dexterity, Chaos should be Intelligence/Dexterity and there should be another type of Strength/Intelligence golem.

I agree. When I went to use Chaos Golem for the first time I did a double-take when I saw the gem was pure Intelligence. What?!...
"
TheGrimOne wrote:
"
maybe because there are no problems for CI to run the lab? there are no pots - but if you do not play stupid (and eat trap after trap after trap) there is no difference. sure - it is EASIER as a life based character but there is nothing EXTRA HARD for CI players

i have a CI witch, no leech, no vaal discipline - no problems. cannot understand why people are bringing this topic again and again

just do not get hit by these traps. one hit you can easily survive. two - is your fault (and is also survivable) but running headless chicken into spinning blades for few seconds kills and i see no reason why it shouldnt

You said in your post exactly why this is a problem. Life based chars can run through traps and hit a life flask. While CI has to stop all the time. In a race this puts CI at a huge disadvantage, they aren't (well some might be) complaining about the Lab in general.

Thank you... and yes he just described the essence of the problem himself... got to love these valliant knights that try to defend GGG's glaring flaws no matter how big they may be.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
TheGrimOne wrote:
"
maybe because there are no problems for CI to run the lab? there are no pots - but if you do not play stupid (and eat trap after trap after trap) there is no difference. sure - it is EASIER as a life based character but there is nothing EXTRA HARD for CI players

i have a CI witch, no leech, no vaal discipline - no problems. cannot understand why people are bringing this topic again and again

just do not get hit by these traps. one hit you can easily survive. two - is your fault (and is also survivable) but running headless chicken into spinning blades for few seconds kills and i see no reason why it shouldnt

You said in your post exactly why this is a problem. Life based chars can run through traps and hit a life flask. While CI has to stop all the time. In a race this puts CI at a huge disadvantage, they aren't (well some might be) complaining about the Lab in general.

he complains about the CI + lab in general. the speedrunning potential is never mentioned. i find these complaints unjust and simply asking for a care bear

yes, CI is worse at speed running - but is just this and any competetive game plays: some things are better at some tasks. accept that and move on

want to speed farm lab? make a speed farming build. want to run uber? make an uber capable build. want to pvp? make a pvp build. CI is not suited for speed farming of the lab. i get it. and i see no 'problem' there

if you want to start making game 'fair' maybe fix the pointless melee first?

How is speed running not mentioned when the entire post is about leaderboards being activated without an ES or CI fix?!?!? god some people... please stop being a troll or at least try to understand what it is you comment on mate.
Last edited by Drimli on Apr 13, 2016, 10:09:29 AM
SHIELD CHARGE NERF!!!
SeemsGood
Good patch overall, but still no fix to beacon of corruption :(
Education is what you get from reading the small print.
Experience is what you get from not reading it.
Nothing new about Paris Gateway ?
Hey nice changes

I´d like to be able to do lab on my low life char. Thanks!
You put the GG in GGG.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Apr 13, 2016, 12:18:45 PM
Good changes, but why not reworked that awful and stupid enhancement system where you get ONE enhant per FULL run? This is so stupid.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info