2.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
These Ascendancy changes are not intended to be exhaustive, but are a small subset of the more cohesive set of improvements coming in 2.3.0.

Be able to pick up an ascendancy class from an other main class if you reach the start of it in the passive skill tree ?

"
Qarl wrote:
Many improvements have been made to Labyrinth layouts

Hmmmm me wonders what this means exactly :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I am personally unhappy with the choice to put growth on the lightning Golem. 1-3% growth isn't a huge deal, but 19%? seriously? my character wont fit into doorways.

Growth/Shrinking should really be personal choice and limited to Jewel types or something else that is flexible and customize-able. perhaps a crafting option? Many people (myself included) don't like huge character models, and prefer to at least remain the same size (or smaller). putting growth on an item like a golem (very powerful enhancement skill) severely limites peoples choices when it comes to performance vs. looks.

Same issue with chaos golem. and why all growth? why doesn't ice golem and fire golem have shrinking? What is all this obsession with size? is there someone on the dev team trying to compensate for something? (my bow is bigger then yours muahahahaa)

Seriously though, if your going to put in all this growth, at least give us comparable shrinking options. I want my scion to be a hobbit.
I want CHOOSE enchant, not pray for proper one after 160+ lab runs.
Last edited by Elua on Apr 13, 2016, 7:34:54 PM
Will be nice if this time you say some about servers being shit some time before patch,like: "we are improving 2.2.2 patch during next hours conection can be unstable" or some similar , i mean for HC players , will be nice!!!
Great news! All these cosmetic micro-transactions are sure going to help with server stability! That's some good time spent right there!

It sure will be funny to see the people trying to speedrun Lab's tomorrow while dodging not only Izaro's attacks, but server DC's
IGN: LessBow
There is a ton of on kill enchants from the labyrinth and ascendancy tree that builds like totems and summoners don't benefit from that i'd like to see.

On my summoner there is about 3% of the enchants that are actually usable and in the ascendancy tree for occultist, vile bastion doesn't grant the buff for a totem kill unless the totem killed it with poison which makes no sense.
"
Temjiu wrote:
I am personally unhappy with the choice to put growth on the lightning Golem. 1-3% growth isn't a huge deal, but 19%? seriously? my character wont fit into doorways.

Isn't the growth that of the golem? I'm pretty sure lvl 20 golems are bigger than lvl 1 golems and I also NEVER see my character grow/shrink when I summon a golem/the golem dies/I switch the skill gem.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Jewel rewards are a scam, they make ur character bigger to more easily get hit by traps and die
ded gaem
"
Temjiu wrote:

Growth/Shrinking should really be personal choice and limited to Jewel types or something else that is flexible and customize-able. perhaps a crafting option? Many people (myself included) don't like huge character models, and prefer to at least remain the same size (or smaller). putting growth on an item like a golem (very powerful enhancement skill) severely limites peoples choices when it comes to performance vs. looks.

Same issue with chaos golem. and why all growth? why doesn't ice golem and fire golem have shrinking? What is all this obsession with size? is there someone on the dev team trying to compensate for something? (my bow is bigger then yours muahahahaa)

Seriously though, if your going to put in all this growth, at least give us comparable shrinking options. I want my scion to be a hobbit.

The growth is for the Golem NOT You.....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info