2.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Baronfuming wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Lightning Golem: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.

This does not make sense. The triarchy of elements is to be aligned with attributes. Fire = Strength, Cold = Dexterity, Lightning should be aligned to intelligence.

Stone is Strength/Dexterity, Chaos should be Intelligence/Dexterity and there should be another type of Strength/Intelligence golem.

Strip the Lightning Golem of it's temporary aura and add a Str/Int 'Flesh Golem' which synergises with totem/summoner builds.
---
I wrote a story about the rogue exile Zacharie Desmarais, before he was rogue.

Read [The Blackest Virtue] - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123843
Are the draw call issues due to certain area lighting mentioned in the past performance improvement thread fixed in this patch
Not sure if this will get attention:

Traps do not trigger on Animated Weapons, specifically from Death and Taxes and Tormented Mutilator.

;/ Very annoying! Is this intentional?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Qarl wrote:

• The Hall of Grandmasters now has nine potential wings. Only six wings will be available each time the map is used.

Technically it's 479 Grandmasters which is 9.58 wings, but who's counting?

That is to say everyone who's submitted a grandmaster up to about a week or two ago should have their grandmasters available in 2.2.2.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
PvP Spark nerfted !!!!!! thanks ggg
- The Lone Survivor -
too many bugs xd
The Discipline Enchantment for reduced mana costs has been changed to 14% to be consistent with other aura mana reduction enchantments.

FUCK YES, I submitted this bug. Thanks GGG!
Hell yeah, Xirgil's Crank/WW fix. Been hoping for this for weeks.
Cool
"
cryptc wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

• The Ascendant Guardian skill now also has "Your Party members share Charges."

I assume this only applies to players, not minions?

Minions are not considered to be in a party

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info