2.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Further improvements have been made to asset preloading and memory usage.

Does this mean 50% or more of my lab attempts wont fail at the fucking loardscreen--> dc, because i cannot avoid an area with thos stupod poison dart elements, which seems to screw things up?

If so, yeah, i can at least grind if i want....
Last edited by xardas149 on Apr 13, 2016, 2:35:19 AM
nice patches

"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Not sure if this will get attention:

Traps do not trigger on Animated Weapons, specifically from Death and Taxes and Tormented Mutilator.

;/ Very annoying! Is this intentional?

intended

traps don't trigger because those weapons float like raging spirits and don't touch the ground
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
where are phantom impalers anyway?
The spark change doesn't change the fact that it's still OP for PvE, and still nearly just as strong for PvP.

The problem is that Spark shotguns (after hitting a wall), something that virtually no skill has been able to do in a very long time.

If Spark is going to be weakened in the future, you might as well just leave the PvP damage as-is and just fix the skill proper.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Apr 13, 2016, 3:05:30 AM
No 3d art for old race reward items? :(
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Wish lightning golem was sooner :O

I already spent 2 ascendancy points in other skills as an Elementalist.

Goodbye 10 Refund points.
"
Qarl wrote:
Attempting to place more traps than the maximum trap count will now always destroy the oldest traps. This fixes an issue when using multiple trap skills with different maximum trap counts
Nice, now please apply this fix to totems too.
PS. Yet another shield crab fix... let's hope this was the last one :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Man, i'm missing so much the days when you re patching the game every two weeks with new skills, uniques and so on, this patch adds nothing interesting and we gotta wait other 2 months for new stuffs
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Qarl wrote:

The Hierophant skill Conviction of Power has been corrected to grant a power charge when you or your totem kills an enemy.

Thanks for bricking about 5 of my characters.
No - Thanks for bricking the entire Hierophant class. That's just about the only truly interesting thing it had going for it.
I appreciate it a whole lot.
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 13, 2016, 3:39:42 AM
So long as the patch addresses the constant game crashes I couldn't care less what else was patched. If it doesn't fix that, then I'm going to be mightily disappointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info