2.2.2 Patch Notes

Great!
Lng_kn
"Fixed a bug where 100% pierce chance would not grant increased damage for appropriate skills"

Did this bug had any impact on the "powerful precision" from the Deadeye ascendancy tree ?
No Beacon of Corruption fixes.

No CI Lab edits.

Me is a sad panda.
"
Lowered Spark's damage in PvP by 1% per gem level up to level 10, then 2% per gem level (damage reduced by 10% at level 10, and by 30% at level 20). Spark's tendency to completely coat the battlefield in unavoidable damage was making PvP matches extremely unfun, especially at high levels. While this doesn't solve the core issue of spark's unavoidable damage, it should give players a chance to close the gap.

thanks for listening us. you'll have my support. and hopefully there will be a good fix/nerf to spark's base projectile speed or duration in future, as pvp players we dont want pve content to suffer from pvp changes as you know. thanks!
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 13, 2016, 4:43:49 AM
"Further improvements have been made to asset preloading and memory usage"

This is the right way :)
Pls make CI lab fixes !
"
Qarl wrote:

Ascendancy Skill Balance:
  • The Hierophant skill Conviction of Power has been corrected to grant a power charge when you or your totem kills an enemy.

Ok, this means you no longer have a 25% chance to generate endurance charge when you gain a power charge??
That would kill my build :(
Thank you for the Hierophant change! That was really needed ;)
"
elbramso wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Ascendancy Skill Balance:
  • The Hierophant skill Conviction of Power has been corrected to grant a power charge when you or your totem kills an enemy.

Ok, this means you no longer have a 25% chance to generate endurance charge when you gain a power charge??
That would kill my build :(

I am also wondering about this! It would kill my build 100% completely aswell if it no longer built endurance charges.

Can we get an answer to whether conviction of power still grants endurance charges or not? Cause if it doesn't I want to start a new character ASAP.
"
Baronfuming wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Lightning Golem: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.

This does not make sense. The triarchy of elements is to be aligned with attributes. Fire = Strength, Cold = Dexterity, Lightning should be aligned to intelligence.

Stone is Strength/Dexterity, Chaos should be Intelligence/Dexterity and there should be another type of Strength/Intelligence golem.

Shouldnt Chaos be Int/Dex/Str and we need something to cover str/int and dex/int? I mean when the Elements split up to the base stats, chaos should be something special here, too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info