[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

hey i want to become even more stronger, any advicess?
currently playing Elementalist shall i get taste of hate flask?
i can do atziri and some tier14 maps

currently treeskills
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA5cD6sRLxGWFr8c3CL0JIsmlSj6KlsrCjBxMtE2PTpCOlg64TwFPV9Bh0M2RUdFfkWdRlJJE0lRS3hMs1JTUq9S7FNSVK5VS1XGXEBd8mHiYqxn_GjyakNqjGr6a3psC2yMbRltbHWeefZ90n_GgseD24TFh8uJ4I2_jxqPRo_6kPqTH5MnlS6XlZf0muCboZu1naqhL6IAotmnCKebrJiw2LTFtUi3PriTu02-isBUwGbC7MM6yBTIv88V0B_UB9Qj2L3cjd1f3ajfbd-K5ljrY-vu73zv6_Af8NXyRfVv99f56PxM_go=?accountName=TinyBrain&characterName=ESEAPCHAU

my currently gear
Spoiler
Last edited by TinyBrain on Jun 23, 2016, 7:08:21 PM
What gems would you guys suggest to run w/ bladefall up until we start running KB?
"
Kitaen wrote:
well, what lvl map bosses are we talking? i want to kill a t15 boss in 2-5 seconds, not at gorge :P

don't have t13+ maps to test, but something like piety in t12 shrine dies in > 5 sec(has chaos res)
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 24, 2016, 6:04:28 AM
"
mwmorais wrote:
What gems would you guys suggest to run w/ bladefall up until we start running KB?

I'm personally currently running Bladefall + Poison + Conc Effect in a Reverberation Rob (And later on amplification rod) for the Spell Echo support 4 Link (And later on the 6 Link with SE, Inc AoE and Cont Destruction) - Pretty much casting once for white mobs and twice for blue and rare mobs. Also using herald of ash and clarity already as auras as ash boosts the damage and clarity allows you to not need a mana potion unless you spam it for bosses or whatever.

Also leveling KB and some other gems as I level my character of course so I don't switch to low level gems when I start using KB :D

Last edited by Frkii on Jun 24, 2016, 6:57:21 AM
Has anyone tried this build wearing the cospris will assassins garb?
I just bought one today cus i thought it would fit this build nicely.
I really want to pass uber lab(maybe even farm it?), but still stuck on the 2nd round boss fight. I really don't know what to do now for an upgrade so I can pass uber lab. I love this new chest piece, and would love to include it in the upgrade of my character. So I thought maybe ill get some answers here.

I'm currently a lvl 90 elementalist but i feel like i want to switch assendecy for more damage and defense ( would it help ?). Don't get me wrong, this build does a shit load of damage clearing maps and stuff, and if i put the frost wall in the right place single target damage an't bad at all. Its just that I'm looking for an upgrade with the cospris will chest. Anyone have thoughts or tried it yet? And since cospris will has the "posion cursed enemies on hit" stat, i think ill be changing my snakebite gloves into something else, any suggestions ?

I've read some of the earlier posts and saw that OP is using blasphemy + vulnerability+aoe+ HoA, i tried to do this but with only 1k mana.. I'm left with like 75? (if I'm running clarity) so i turned off clarity to try, its was ok doing maps but in boss fights like izaro, the mana cannot sustain my attacks.. so i swtiched back to the original setting ( AOE-CONEC-HoA-Increase burning).. and the rest is like what the OP posted for 2,2.
But for the chest to work ("poison cursed en. on hit") i'll have to run blasphemy with vulnerability, or enfeeble(any curse) Any suggestions on what i should change on my gear or skill tree in order to get this set to work ?

i fucked up my colors on the gloves so this is what i have currently but not how i usually run.
i usually have 2b2r gloves and i run ( AOE-CONEC-HoA-Increase burning)

Spoiler

Im still trying to link my cospris into 6L but mean while i'll still be using my cheap 6L until i know what to match with the chest
Spoiler

I keep poison on for boss fights just cus sometimes i can't get enough frenzy charges so the poison on the gloves has no effect :/ (maybe its just me )

And this is my current tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA-rES8RlhM1Fr8XpBhdHNwi9CSLJpUo-ipbKwowcTLRNj06QjpYOuE8BT1fQYdDNkVHRZ1GUkkTSVFLeEyzUlNSr1LsU1JUrlVLVcZcQF3yYeJirGf8aPJqQ2qMa3psC2yMbRltbHWeefZ90n_GgseD24fLieCNv48aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_Sa4JuhnaqhL6IAotmmV6cIp5usmK3xsNi0xbVItz64k7tNvorAVMBmwuzDOsgUyL_PFdAf1AfUI9i93I3dX92o34rmWOtj6-7vfO_r8B_w1fJF9W_31_no_Ez-Cg==

Im a nob player tbh. Though i started playing this game 3 leagues ago.. .This is the first time I've wanted to actually learn about a build and try to develop it on my own..

so please, I'm looking forward to hear any advise :) Thank you so much OP for creating this wonder build. Love it !
Last edited by meowfighter on Jun 24, 2016, 3:34:03 PM
Noticed that i barely use my Wither totem right now, may be cuz im too noob or maybe i jsut didnt feel like i needed it till t10 maps on lvl 84, most bosses die rather quick with soem walls up anyways.

since i got my rats nest 3R1G and an obliteration with 1R1B1W where i use my golem with added life and bloodrage in it, i got a full 4L free at gloves if i dont use the wither totem.

Any Ideas for an other CWDT Setup or even a Vaal Gem Setup for maybe burst/safety/fun/whatever?
I leveled up as a deadeye with a tabula and the full kb chain and it was deadeasy. It's the first character that I level up on merciless with negative resists and 2k life and I think until dried lake merci, I died like twice.

I started with Twyzel wands on lvl 30 and switched to Obliterate at 56. One thing I picked up from the hc streamer video and not the guide was spell totem -> frost wall. Much more convenient against fast moving targets and one shotters like Izaro.

You just drop the totem position yourself at a safe distance and nuke it. I do find it necessary to have flame dash somewhere however incase the totem goes ham and spams walls around u and get you stuck.

Other than that, I love the build. I believe deadeye is a great choice as it takes care of any accuracy issues, gives you good amount of aoe and an additional projectile to a total of 6 which makes trash clearing and single target dps great.

I've completed normal to merci izaro with 1.9k hp and -10% on all resits.

Atm Im running t6 maps with no resists or hp, until I find non-afk sellers :). In a way I judge this build for being able to run and farm currency so comfortably with low to no life and/or resists.
Last edited by xecutable on Jun 24, 2016, 10:37:45 AM
"
FauliPrime wrote:
Noticed that i barely use my Wither totem right now, may be cuz im too noob or maybe i jsut didnt feel like i needed it till t10 maps on lvl 84, most bosses die rather quick with soem walls up anyways.

since i got my rats nest 3R1G and an obliteration with 1R1B1W where i use my golem with added life and bloodrage in it, i got a full 4L free at gloves if i dont use the wither totem.

Any Ideas for an other CWDT Setup or even a Vaal Gem Setup for maybe burst/safety/fun/whatever?

Vaal grace, to cap dodge if you have acrobatics, or skeletons is decent for some more defense.
I use vaal ligning trap sometimes to boost my dps for single target.
how u get enough int with pathfinder ?
"
Velgor wrote:
"
FauliPrime wrote:

Vaal grace, to cap dodge if you have acrobatics, or skeletons is decent for some more defense.
I use vaal ligning trap sometimes to boost my dps for single target.

ill try taht, atm im testing a cwdt that triggers at around 33% of my life in dmg with phase run inc. duration and proj weaknes dunno if i notice much xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info