[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Thronar wrote:
Didn't play the previous leagues and had a break from PoE but now i'm coming back and I really like the sound of this build so definitely want to play it Just got to decide which build to go I like the sound of Assassin, Deadeye and Pathfinder sounds fast and fun also, Now onto the hard choice of which base to go Shadow or Ranger, I hate these choices and will waste many hours deciding haha but that is the fun with PoE builds :)

I think assassin and deadeye are the better ones.

Assasin get basically:
+20 % chaos from phys
poison with 100 % effect
power charges on hit

As Deadeye you get instant:
20 % aoe radius
better crit chance and multi
+1 projectile
up to 30 % more dmg on range targets
"
Velgor wrote:
"
Thronar wrote:
Didn't play the previous leagues and had a break from PoE but now i'm coming back and I really like the sound of this build so definitely want to play it Just got to decide which build to go I like the sound of Assassin, Deadeye and Pathfinder sounds fast and fun also, Now onto the hard choice of which base to go Shadow or Ranger, I hate these choices and will waste many hours deciding haha but that is the fun with PoE builds :)

I think assassin and deadeye are the better ones.

Assasin get basically:
+20 % chaos from phys
poison with 100 % effect
power charges on hit

As Deadeye you get instant:
20 % aoe radius
better crit chance and multi
+1 projectile
up to 30 % more dmg on range targets

When you list it like that I do like the pro's of Deadeye more and have to option to change my mind whilst levelling to play a PathFinder so seems a good choice to go as a Ranger.

Just a question on Powerful Precision, Does that mean whilst running pierce you have basically 100% piece meaning that the projectile return is void and doesn't work, Also would having 50% pierce gem and pierce from the node up to 100% could this potentially boost your crit chance above 100% up to 150% bonus or caps at the 100%?
"
Thronar wrote:

When you list it like that I do like the pro's of Deadeye more and have to option to change my mind whilst levelling to play a PathFinder so seems a good choice to go as a Ranger.

Just a question on Powerful Precision, Does that mean whilst running pierce you have basically 100% piece meaning that the projectile return is void and doesn't work, Also would having 50% pierce gem and pierce from the node up to 100% could this potentially boost your crit chance above 100% up to 150% bonus or caps at the 100%?

I don't know the range scaling of Powerful Precision but i recommend you do run a pierce support gem and projectile weakness anyway, its the strongest curse (54 % increased dmg with 50 % pierce chance) which gives you 100 % pierce.

i have 62 % base crit with my build, with deadeye you get up to +19% crit if you hit with 100 % pierce against bleeding targets, atm i try to find a good way to get power charges with my deadeye, would have up too ~96 % crit .

The returning projectile node is kinda wasted btw. i get 1-2 maybe if i hit a pack offscreen, but stills decent to see where packs/bosses are offscreen.
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 26, 2016, 7:55:21 AM
Any tips on what I should replace the herald of ash setup with if I'm not playing as a witch, or should I still keep the herald for the dps boost?
"
sikthlord wrote:
Any tips on what I should replace the herald of ash setup with if I'm not playing as a witch, or should I still keep the herald for the dps boost?

Would use projectile weakness or enfeeble on Blasphemy.
I one shoot most packs and herald wouldn't do much for me.
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 26, 2016, 9:07:48 AM
"
Velgor wrote:
"
sikthlord wrote:

Would use projectile weakness or enfeeble on Blasphemy.
I one shoot most packs and herald wouldn't do much for me.

Gotcha. Thanks for the tip Velgor.
Leveling the witch/elementalist variant on PHC atm.

Running blasphemy enfeeble + arctic armor and using bladefall to level. Most things die almost instantly, but when I do get hit, I get pretty chunked. What options have people found to deal with being so squishy? Maybe I can invest a bit more into my curses/auras and try running temp chains as well?

Edit: hmm maybe not the best idea.
Last edited by tsunny on Jun 26, 2016, 2:10:59 PM
Guys, for hardcore prophecy what changes would you do to the original post of the build?

Obviously still one shooting packs but more defences and life so I am not that squishy
I'm currently level 80 Elementalist (followed the specific tree) and put off the scion health nodes until the end, but I also respec'd a few points away from that path to take up Entropy + Fatal Toxins to help me beat Merc Lab. It seems WAY too good to not be included. Seems like the damage tick is huge for bosses and other mobs that take too long to right click spam.

Anyone else take those nodes? Or is there a reason why they aren't taken in the first place?
"
TinyBrain wrote:
hey i want to become even more stronger, any advicess?
currently playing Elementalist shall i get taste of hate flask?
i can do atziri and some tier14 maps

currently treeskills
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA5cD6sRLxGWFr8c3CL0JIsmlSj6KlsrCjBxMtE2PTpCOlg64TwFPV9Bh0M2RUdFfkWdRlJJE0lRS3hMs1JTUq9S7FNSVK5VS1XGXEBd8mHiYqxn_GjyakNqjGr6a3psC2yMbRltbHWeefZ90n_GgseD24TFh8uJ4I2_jxqPRo_6kPqTH5MnlS6XlZf0muCboZu1naqhL6IAotmnCKebrJiw2LTFtUi3PriTu02-isBUwGbC7MM6yBTIv88V0B_UB9Qj2L3cjd1f3ajfbd-K5ljrY-vu73zv6_Af8NXyRfVv99f56PxM_go=?accountName=TinyBrain&characterName=ESEAPCHAU

my currently gear
Spoiler

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info